4

This chapter is in honor of @SheaSheaisCutie since it's her birthday and she wanted me to post. Sorry it's short but I really wanted to post something since it is your birthday. So happy birthday.

After leaving the diner Normani and Dinah decided to take me somewhere but they wouldn't tell me where so I was basically clueless as to where I was being taken.

Normani pulled up to what I think is a club. "Are you ready to have fun Lauren" Dinah said with a smirk. Although I was confused I nodded in agreement as I followed them into the club. They both locked their fingers with mine as we walked inside. For someone who's extremely social awkward having everyone's attention on me was honestly so weird because I'm so used to people not noticing me at all so this was pretty strange.

"Hey Lo would you like to dance" Normani asked me.

"Yes" I answered a lot more eagerly than I wanted to.

Normani giggled as she led me towards the dance floor. She stood behind me and placed her hands on my hips as we began swaying to the music. Having her hands on me made my skin heat up. Her touch sent a chill up my spin that I absolutely loved. I've never danced this close to anyone before so this was all new to me but I really liked it.

My breat hitched when her lips grazed my neck gently before placing a soft kiss right below my jawline. My body was on autopilot as I turned around and crashed my lips on to Normani's. Her grip tightens around my hips as she kissed back. This kiss was so different from our first kiss, this one was a lot more rough and heated but still made the butterflies in my tummy go absolutely crazy and I loved it.

"Looks like you two are having fun."

Normani pulls away and smirked at her girlfriend "aw what's wrong D are you jealous" she asked. Dinah rolls her eyes at Normani "of course I'm jealous," she pouts "you started without me" she whines. Normani chuckles "well come join us then" she says. Without saying anything Dinah stands behind me and placed her hands on my waist as we all began swaying to the music again.

Halfway through the second song I turned around so that I could face Dinah. The blonde smiles down at me and kissed me ever so softly. This one was also different from our first. This one was a lot more gentle than our first but the butterflies were still there with Dinah as well and I definitely loved it.

-

We've been here for over two hours and in that time we've dance, kissed, had a couple of drinks and danced and kissed some more. Let's just say that I was having a really, really good time tonight.

"Hey lets get out of here" Normani suggested. Dinah and I both agree and they held my hands as we left the club.

Arriving back at their place we all climbed into bed and immediately Normani's lips were pressed against mine in a pretty heated kissed. I moaned quietly but kissed back almost instantly.

As I was making out with Normani, Dinah's hands roamed my body as she left gentle kisses on my neck. I pulled away from Normani and turned to Dinah and decided to show her some attention and kissed her roughly. I was pressed between her and Normani as we began making out. Being between my crushes and making out with one of them is honestly like a dream come true for me. Could my life get any better? I'm so lucky!