Chapter 2

"By the way, can you imitate anyone from the boys?" I asked him.

"Yes, I can imitate Jungkookie" he started talking with Jungkook's voice and I laughed so much.

"Let's prank my friend Louise!" I laughed. "I'll call her and you'll pretend that you're Jungkook!

"Alright!" I grabbed my phone and stood beside him. I looked for Louise's number and called her in loudspeaker.

"Hi, Roxy!" she said "What's up?"

"Hi, Lou! Everything is great!" I was trying so hard not to laugh. Jimin was smiling too. I loved when he smiled! He looked so cute... 'Focus yourself, Roxy!' "Hum, I have someone who wants to talk to you" I said and gave the phone to Jimin.

"Louise? Where are you? I looked everywhere for you! Jungkook-oppa wants to see you!" he said with Jungkook's voice.

"J-Jungkook?" Laughed so much "Roxy, what is this?"

"It was just a prank but I can tell you if you go to the park like in half an hour! Oh, and bring Rachel too! Now, bye!" I said and hung up.

Me and Jimin laughed so much. I could imagine her face thinking of what had just happened.

"That was savage!" Jimin said "What do you plan to do in the park?"

"Well, if you don't mind I'll need your help! Do you have one of your masks and sunglasses?"

"Sure!"

"Good then bring it!"

"Me and Jimin are going to the park!" I said to everyone when we came downstairs.

"Be careful!" my dad said. We left the house in silence and started walking to the park.

"Who are your friend's bias?" Jimin asked while we were walking. He was wearing his sunglasses and the cap and had the mask in his hands.

"Lou's bias is Jin and Rachel's is Suga! She was the first one of us getting into kpop and the one who made me and Lou liking it too." I laughed. "How can you be here like now? Weren't you supposed to be working with the boys?"

"My parents asked BigHit if I could get some holidays and they explained the reason so they said yes." We arrived at the park very quickly.

"Here is where me and the girls always meet" I said sitting in a bench "You will put your mask and sunglasses and don't talk to them. When I'll say that you can sing can you sing any song?"

"Of course! Which one do you want me to sing?"

"I don't know... maybe I need u? It's my favorite!" he agreed smiling "Now stay there!" I pointed to another bench closer to mine. He went and sat in there. Couple minutes after, I saw the girls coming.

"Lou, told me what happened" Rachel said "What's going on, Roxy?

"It was me and my cousin joking! He is very cool!"

"I didn't know you had a cousin" Louise said.

"Me neither! I just found out a while ago! He is Korean and came visit me!"

"Korean?! I want to meet him!" Rachel screamed.

"He's there!" I pointed to Jimin. We walked and he got up "this is my cousin...hum..."

"Hansung!" he said but with a different voice.

"Nice to meet you!" The girls said.

"He's very cool! He can dance and do impressions! He was the one who talked with you on the phone, Lou!" I laughed "Oh, and he also sings very well!" I said it and he started singing I need u with his own beautiful angelic voice. I looked at the girls and they were getting crazy. He kept singing while he took off the the sunglasses and the mask. I laughed at the girls' faces. They were happy and surprised. I was having so much fun!