Chapter 29

I was back at my country and my classes had already started. It was amazing being on tour with Jimin and the boys but really tiring too. I was finally back at my home. I missed my room. My parents had bought me some souvenirs from Busan.

The boys were in Korea right now. Their tour hadn't finished yet. It was been a while since they had left. I missed Jimin very much. The rumors of us dating disappeared because another ones appeared... him dating a dancer from SM... there were a few pictures of them hanging out and holding hands...

I haven't asked him about that because I didn't want him to think I was desperate. Before he left I told him he could date anyone he wanted, that he didn't have to feel obligated to date me just because we were engaged. I also told him he didn't have to answer me.

He talked normally like nothing had happened. The last time we video chatted was two weeks ago, when the rumors of him dating another girl appeared so I could avoid showing my sadness.

Yes, I was sad and yes, I was jealous. I loved Jimin, even if he didn't I still would love him with all of my heart no matter what. He was perfect in my eyes, the most handsome and kindest person in the entire world!

It had been a while since I hung out with Louise and Rachel. Since I moved to another school we started talking and meeting a bit less, but today we were having lunch together.

We met in a Japanese restaurant. They looked so different. The time since I last saw them wasn't that big but for me they had changed. "We missed you so much, Roxy." Louise said.

"I missed you too, girls." I smiled.

"Roxy, are you and Jimin still dating?" Louise asked.

"We've seen the pictures and the rumors..." Rachel said.

I sighed. I told them what I've told Jimin before he left. "So did you two broke up?" Rachel asked.

"I don't know..."

"You two looked so happy!" Louise said.

"Let's not talk about Jimin right now." I gave them a fake smile.

The lunch was good, except the fact that Jimin was on my mind the entire time.

I came back home and nobody was there. I went to my room and dressed my pajama. I was watching a drama when I received a call from Jimin. He wanted to video chat. "Hi, shortie! Me and the boys are about to go on stage! How are you?" Gosh, I missed his voice so fucking much.

That was the end. I started crying. I couldn't avoid it anymore. I missed seeing his face and hearing his voice. I was jealous because he was possibly dating another girl that wasn't me.

"R-Roxy?" He asked. "W-What is it, baby? Please stop crying."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have answered your call." I tried to clean my tears.

"What? No! Please don't hung up." He said. "Please tell me why're you crying."

"It's stupid, Jimin. I'm sorry that my parents and yours wanted us to marry. Until that time you can date whoever you want, you don't have to worry about me." I cried even more.

"What's this stupid story, Roxy? You know I want to date you because I love you!"

"Be happy with that dancer, Jimin. Bye."

"Wait! Don't-" I hung up before he could speak again. He called again but I didn't answer.

I cried so much until I fell asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night. I couldn't sleep again. I had fallen asleep in the afternoon so I wasn't tired anymore. I checked my phone. It was 5AM.

I had two more calls from Jimin. I sighed. I also had a bunch of messages from Louise and Rachel. I opened them and they were talking about a video. I didn't read the other messages to see the video first. The title was 'Jimin shocked the audience with his big revelation'. Wow...

I still watched it. It was from a fancam. It was focusing on Jimin. His eyes were red and teary. "Everyone." He was talking Korean. "There were some rumors recently about me dating a dancer, right?" I heard the fans screaming. "Well that rumors are fake. I'm not dating that girl. I-" He started crying. The fans screamed a lot.

Taehyung hugged him before he continued his speech. "The truth is that I'm really dating but another person. All of this rumors have just caused stupid problems and discussions between us and that hurts me so much. I have tried to tell her what she means to me and this just keeps distancing us." He cleaned his eyes. "I love her with all of my hearts and she's my entire world. If you guys love me please don't make this kind of rumors. It hurts very much!" He said before he started crying more in Jungkook's chest.

I was crying a lot now. I called him in video chatting. I needed to talk with him. He didn't answer my call but sent a message.

Jimin
Come outside

I didn't think twice. I put on a jacket and ran to the outside of my house. It was so cold. I found Jimin's figure standing in front of my door. I ran to his arms and hugged him. I cried a lot in his chest. "I'm so sorry for everything, Jimin. I love you."

"Baby, please never forget that you are my entire world." He was crying too.

He kissed the top of my head before we came in. I told him to be quite before entering the attic. Once my door was closed I ran to his arms and we both fell on my bed. We two cried very much together. I loved this boy so much.

"You told everyone about me... they'll hate you."

"I don't care! You're my everything! They would find out someday!" He hugged me.

A. N.
Hey guys! How have you been? Thank you so much for all the love you've been giving to this story. I'm very thankful!!! Please comment in the chapters because I love reading your opinions.
Love you❤️
Mary