Chapter 30

I cried so much in his arms until it was morning. "You came all this way." I said.

"I needed to see you." He played with a bit of my hair. "I love you." He said softly.

"I love you too." I smiled.

"I love you more." He said and I laughed.

"Fine, you win, but only this time." I wrapped my hand around his wrist. "Everyone knows, now..."

"I'm happy for that. Now they know that I'm not single anymore." He winked.

"But, what about my age?" I asked.

"No one knows who you are nor your age. And I won't reveal that if you don't want to."

"No, don't. I prefer like this. No more rumors."

"Remember that picture we took a while ago with matching outfits?" I nodded. "I'll post it on my twitter and tell it's you. They can't see your face."

"All right, then." He kissed my forehead. Jimin and the boys had created twitter accounts for each other.

I placed my chin on the top of my hands on the top of his chest. He stared at me and smiled. He slowly lifted my body and pushed me closer. He held my face and kissed me. With his other hand he stroked my hair. "I got to go back tonight." He said.

"I know." I smiled. "My parents are probably still sleeping so I'm going to take a shower before they wake up." I said and got up.

I walked to the bathroom but Jimin walked after me. "Let's take a shower. Together." He hugged my back. I blushed very much. He too was blushing.

In the bathroom I closed the door and put the water on the bathtub. I turned around to take off my clothes. I felt two hands on my shoulders making me turn around. Jimin was blushing. He was nervous too.

He slowly took my shirt off and helped me taking off my pants. When I was only wearing my bra and underwear he put my hands in his shirt to help him taking it off. I blushed even more but did it. I took off his shirt and he took off his pants.

"Don't be ashamed." He said before opening my bra.

When I was totally with no clothes I entered in the bathtub. I sat inside and Jimin sat in front of me. We were both nervous. "It's stupid being nervous." He said.

"Yeah, kinda."

"We shouldn't." He pushed me to him and I laid in his chest. "We're together. We shouldn't be ashamed from each other." He stroked my hair. "From now on let's not get nervous with this kind of things. We're a couples, this should be normal for couples."

"Y-Yes."

After a long shower where we talked and relaxed, we both dressed ourselves. "I have something for you." He said.

"You give me so many presents, Jimin."

"My princess deserves to be spoiled." He smiled and handed me a little white box. He opened it and inside there was a little ring with the shape of a princess crown.

"It's so pretty, Jimin. What's this for?" I asked.

"One to the princess." He said and put the ring on my finger and held another box but this one in black. He opened it and took off a ring with the shape of a prince crown. "And another to the prince." He winked. "Dating rings."

"Thank you so much, Jimin. I love it!"

"I'm happy you liked it!" He smiled. "I think your parents are already awake. Shall we go say hi to them?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure."

A. N.
Hi guys! I'm really sorry that this chapter is so short but I've been really busy with school stuff. Anyways I hope you like it! Thank you so much fo all the love. I don't deserve you guys🙈
Love you❤️
Mary