Chapter 7

Yesterday my family and Jimin's had lunch in a famous restaurant and our day was almost spent in there. It was quite boring because I'm not a big fan of family's meals.

Today we were going to the beach. Me and Jimin were going with Louise, Rachel and my two friends Jim and Liam. Jimin was very excited to go and I just laughed at him. I packed all of my stuff and dressed myself. A black crop top with a pair of shorts with pink details. I picked brown sandals and my sunglasses.

When me and Jimin were ready we left the house to meet the girls and the boys. They were already in the bus station.

"Jim and Liam, this is Jimin! Jimin, these are my friends Jim and Liam." I introduced them.

When the bus arrived we entered all very excited. "Are you happy?" I asked Jimin when we sat beside each other.

"Yes! It's been a while since I went to the beach like by myself." I could perfectly see the happiness in his eyes.

"It probably bothers you being with a group of seventeen years old guys." I said.

"No, it doesn't." He smiled. "When we're in the dorm, the guys act like ten years old and I always try to be more mature so I'm felling happy." We laughed.

We quickly arrived at the beach. We had to wait for Jimin because his parents were calling him.

"Hey, have you thought about what's going to happen today?" Lou asked.

"What?" I asked looking at my phone.

"We are going to see Jimin shirtless." She whispered making me blush.

"Please tell me that you had seen his abs before. You two are sharing the same room." Rachel said.

"I haven't." I said blushing. 'Why am I so nervous?'

"I'm done. Shall we go?" It was Jimin that finished his call. I just nodded felling like my face was burning.

We found a good place close to the water and put our towels on the sand. The girls started taking off their clothes and then ran to the water with the boys. I just sat in my towel.

"Aren't you coming to the water?" Jimin asked looking at me.

"I-I don't feel like going right now." I said and looked to the sea.

"Are you sure it's just that? Why aren't you taking off your clothes?" He asked and I blushed.

"It's nothing." I looked at my feet in the sand. My body was a subject I particularly didn't like to talk about.

"You can tell me me. Trust me." He said and I slowly turned my face to him. I took a long breath before I started talking.

"I don't like my body, okay? And I'm ashamed of showing it." I said and looked down again. "I feel insecure just by using shorts."

"Well I feel like we have to talk about this but not now. Now you'll take off that clothes and we're going to have so much fun, alright?" He said smiling. "I don't like my body either but..." he said and got up. He smiled before he took off his shirt. 'Oh my gosh his abs are... stop it Roxy! Calm down.'

I slowly got up and took off my clothes as he said. He gave me his hand smiling. His hair was messy and he had taken off his sunglasses. "Let's go." He said. I got up and smiled a bit. My bikini had the top white with black details and the bottom was all black. My grandmother had given it to me in the spring.

I held his hand and he smiled even more. He ran into the water holding my hand. He jumped while laughing. He was so... happy. We met with the guys and swam a bit. After a while me and the girls came back to the towels while the boys stayed there playing.

"Well when are you going to tell us about all of that thing or marrying Jimin?" Rachel asked.

"It's a stupid thing. His parents want me to marry him and even my parents agreed." I said and sighed.

"Aren't you happy?" Lou asked.

"How can I be? I'll marry a person because my parents want me to marry that person."

"But you like him don't you?" Rachel asked.

"I do." I looked at him. It looked like he was having so much fun in the water with the boys "I like him but he doesn't like me. I'm sad because he has to marry a person he doesn't love."

"You're really something, Roxy. If it was another person she wouldn't care about his feelings." Lou said.

"We should prepare something to celebrate the end of school. What do you think?" Rachel said.

"If you want you can spend the day in my house this week." I said.

"That will be good. What about tomorrow?" Lou asked.

"Sure."

"Hey girls!" Jake said. The boys came to the towels too. Jimin laid in his towel and I did the same. "Are you happy?" I asked him.

"Yes." He smiled. "But I'm even happier to be with you." He said and I blushed. He closed his eyes and I stared at him for a while. His hair was messy and wet and his face was wet as well. 'He's so beautiful.' "Stop looking at me." Jimin said and laughed. I just blushed and looked somewhere else. "I'm just kidding." He said and opened his eyes.

I looked at him again. "This place remembers me of my childhood." He said. "When I was little I used to spend my days in the beach of Busan with my friends."

"Really? How is it in there?" I asked.

"Amazing." He smiled. "It's my favorite place in the world." He smiled even more. "Once we get married I'll take you there!"

"Really?" That made me excited. "That'll be so nice! My dream is to go to Korea."

"Really?" He laughed a bit.

"Yes, and to Japan. I find traveling pretty amazing." I said smiling.

"Oh, I used to think that way too." His face turned sad.

"You miss your home in Busan, don't you?" I asked.

"It's been a while since I went there." He smiled weakly.

"It must have been had for you." I said.

"Yes, but let's not think about that." He smiled so much. "Let's go to the water!" He said and got up.

"Again?" I asked and got up too.

"Yes!" He said and grabbed my hand running to the water. We jumped in the waves and laughed at each other. He swam a lot. He started a water fight but then stopped and hugged me. I could feel his abs so I blushed. He looked at me and smiled. I wanted to smiled but my face was burning and suddenly he made us fell in the water.

"Jimin." I laughed.

"I need you girl. Wae honja saranghago honjaseoman ibyeolhae. I need you girl. Wae dachil geol almyeonseo jakku niga piryohae." He started singing and dancing and I laughed so much that my stomach hurt.