Chapter 11

-Jimin's point of view-

Back at work. We had dance practice today to train our new choreography. We were working on our next comeback. It was going to be lit! I was very excited for it and for the tour!

Jin made breakfast for us but I wasn't very hungry so I came to the studio first. I danced a bit alone. I like the felling of dancing alone. Being alone.

When I was dancing Lie I remembered Roxy. She likes to dance that. I smiled remembering when we danced in the park. I've talked with her since I came back here. We talk everyday even if it's just a message asking if each other is alright. She's cool.

The boys arrived and we practiced. At lunch time Jin called me. "What is it, hyung?"

"I have a good new for you!" He said excited. "Our manager told me that the last concert of our tour is in your fiancée's country!"

"Really?" She's going to be so excited. I have to tell her. I looked at the phone. She's probably sleeping right now. I'll tell her later.

"It wasn't announced yet but the tickets are going to be sold after tomorrow."

I was going to call Roxy but after lunch we had a fansign and after that an interview. We arrived at the dorm very late. I was so tired that I fell asleep the second I laid in the bed. I couldn't call Roxy.

We had the next day free so I slept until 10AM. The first thing I did when I woke up was checking my phone. I had a message from Roxy. She had sent it 10 minutes ago.

Roxy
We haven't talked yesterday. Are you awake now?

Me
Yeah I just woke up. What about you?

She answered very quickly.

Roxy
Yes I'm still awake.

Me
Can I call you now?

I was going to give her the good news.

Roxy
Sure

I opened the Skype app and called her on the video call. She answered it and I saw her face. It was quite dark in her room. She was using her earphones. Her long brown hair was a bit messy and her eyes were shining. 'Wow, she's pretty!'

"Hey." She said slowly.

"Shouldn't you be sleeping?" She looked quite tired. I asked and smiled a bit. I feel good when I talk with her.

"The girls are in here. We're making like a sleepover." She said laying her head in a pillow. "What about you? Are you okay?"

"Yes. Yesterday was quite busy but today I'm free." I fixed my hair that was a bit messy. I could see it on the phone screen. "What are you girls doing?"

"We ordered pizzas and talked a bit. We watched Me Before you and I cried so much." She laughed.

"I've watched it too." I laughed.

"Now I think we're going to watch a Kdrama that Rachel suggested. And you? What are you going to do today?"

"I think I'll go to the gym today."

"But rest too." She said. "Are you eating properly?" She asked kinda concerned.

"Yes, mom!" I said and laughed.

"Then what did you eat for breakfast?" She asked and sat. Probably in her bed.

"Nothing yet." I said.

"Jimin!" She made a worried face.

"I just woke up and called you. I promise I'll eat after we talk. Don't worry about me."

"I'll trust you Park Jimin." She smiled. Her smile is cute too.

"Alright, alright." I laughed. "I have a big new!"

"Really? What is it?" She asked curiously.

"Is there any place you can buy concert tickets closer to your house?" I asked before I told her the surprise.

"Yes, in the shopping center. Why?"

"It's a surprise. Go there the earliest you can. I promise you won't regret it." I winked. "Oh and if you're with the girls then take them too! They will like it too!"

"You're making me curious Jimin. Tell me!" I laughed.

"It's a surprise, darling!" She made an annoyed face and I laughed. "Once you find out what the surprise is call me or send me a message."

"Alright then... see you!" She smiled and hung up.

I really hope she likes it... I kinda miss her too and I'm very excited to see her again. She's a good friend...