Chapter 10

Jimin decided he wanted to go shopping that day. For me it was cool. I dressed a shirt with stripes and ripped blue jeans. I grabbed my makeup box to my bed. I was being too lazy to do my makeup so I just sat in front of the mirror looking at my reflection. "What are you doing?" Jimin asked. "Trying to figure out how I can do magic to do my makeup." He laughed.

"Don't put any makeup." He said. "You look good like this."

"Then why are you wearing it too?" I asked and laughed a bit.

"Well... you're right." He laughed. "Do you want me to do yours? Come sit here." He said and I sat in my bed. He applied the foundation very carefully. He also applied in the mark. My face got warm when the beauty blender touched in that place.

I recorded an insta story while he was doing the eyeliner. I wrote "he does the makeup better than me". "Can I publish this?" I asked him and he nodded. He looked very concentrated. He picked a baby pink lipstick. While he was applying it I could observe his lips very closely. They're so big and cute. When he finished the lips he stared at it for a while. He was getting closer. I started feeling my cheeks warm when he said "It's done." He said and gave me a smaller mirror. It was really good! "Thank you so much! It's so good!" I said very excited.

We left the house and went to the shopping center. There wasn't much people in there. It was Friday, the people were at work. That was good! I don't really like big crowds.

We had lunch first. Jimin wanted Thai food and I agreed. Me and the girls loves to eat it when we came to that shopping center.

After we ate we started entering in the stores. I tried some clothes but didn't buy anything. In one store I saw a beautiful shiny silver jacket. It was really beautiful!

"Do you want to try it?" I nodded and grabbed it with me. I tried and I actually like to see it on my body. "It looks good on you! Are you going to buy it?" He asked. I was going to say yes but then saw the price tag. It was too expensive. I made a sad face. I really wanted that jacket. "No." I answered him. "Why? I thought you liked it."

"Yeah I did but it's too expensive for me." I said and put in the same place. We kept seeing the stores and that was our day. Before we left I decided to have a coffee. "There's a Starbucks in here!" I said. I ordered a Caramel Frapuccino and Jimin an American coffee. "Give me your phone on Instagram, please." He said. I gave him as he asked. I was curious. He took a picture of our drinks and did something else. After some seconds he gave me back the phone. He had published an insta story saying 'Date' and started following a new account. "What's this for?" I asked laughing.

"First that account is mine. It's secret. And second we have to tell people about our first date." He laughed. I laughed too but blushed a bit. 'Me on a date with Jimin? Our... first date?'

I started scrolling in his secret account. It had some really good pictures and selfies of him. I smiled a bit. He looked good in all of them. We were about to leave the center when he stopped. "I forgot something. Wait here I'll be quick." He said and ran back to somewhere. After five minutes he came back with a bag on his hand. "Here it is." He said.

"What's that?" I asked looking at the bag. He gave it to me and I opened. It was the silver jacket from that store. "Jimin you didn't have to buy it."

"It's a goodbye present." He said and smiled. "Thank you." I said smiling back.

We went back so he could pack is stuff to go to Korea. Their flight was at midnight. I helped him packing and at 10 PM all the bags were in my living room and Jimin's mother was helping my mother cleaning the kitchen. "Are you ready?" Jimin's father asked.

"I think I forgot something in the room. Roxy, can you come with me?" Jimin spoke. I walked after him. He was walking quite fast so he arrived at the attic first.

"What did you forget?" I asked him. He closed the attic's door and come close to me. I started feeling anxious. "This." He pulled me against the bathroom door and kissed me. He surprised me. I thought he would never kiss me again. How weird. 'Why is he doing this? Again?' "This is for you to remember me." He said and lifted the hair in my neck. He kissed it and it hurt a little. 'Is he making an hickey again? Why? I'm so confused about this kind of things.'

He stepped back and looked me in the eyes. "I will miss you, really." He said and hugged me. "I-I w-will miss you t-too." I said blushing and looking at my hands. We went back downstairs. Everyone started saying goodbye. I didn't want him to go. After I hugged his parents and his brother it was his turn. I hugged him very strongly like I wanted him to stay with me forever. I felt his hand putting something in the pocket of my jacket. The shiny silver jacket. "Call me." He whispered in my ear. When we separated I realized it was a paper with his phone number. I smiled looking at it. But then he left...