Chapter 38

A. N. This is the last chapter but I will publish another one to thank you all and talking a bit about the new Jiminie's story.

"Are you ready, Roxy?" My mother asked for the fifth time in less than five minutes.

"I am, mother." I said and laughed. "I'm not nervous, don't worry."

"Of course I worry, you're my little girl." She smiled and kissed my forehead. "You look beautiful. Jimin will love your dress."

"I'm sure he will." I smiled and looked at myself once again in the mirror. I loved every detail.

The big day had finally arrived. My wedding. I was so excited. I was not nervous at all because I was so sure about my decision. I loved Jimin. He was the love of my life and I wanted to be with him forever.

After I was dressed and my makeup was done my mother brought me the thing I requested for my hair. A marigold. My favorite flower.

My mother put it in my hair and then I was ready. I left the room where I was getting ready.

Our wedding was in Korea. Busan. In an amazing place. A beautiful farm with amazing landscapes. I loved that place! The ceremony was going to happen outside in a beautiful garden with roses.

When everyone was in their places I started walking though the garden with my father followed by my sister Lisa, Louise and Rachel. Once we arrived at the place where the guests were standing waiting for me, my father let go of my arm and Hyun Jae came to his place. "Come with, mommy." I told him and held his hand. He was dressed in a little suite with a blue tie. And he too had a marigold in his pocket just like I had in my hair.

Me and Jimin wanted our son to walk with me to the altar. It was a different scenario in a wedding. Baby Hyun Jae had grown up so much. He walked and talked now. He was so cute and looked like Jimin a lot.

Hyun Jae walked with me and it was when my eyes met Jimin's. He looked so handsome in his black suit with his blue tie like Hyun Jae's. His hair was blond and he had a marigold in it like me. My body shivered when we made eye contact. He was so beautiful. Beside him the boys were all standing. They looked handsome too.

But my eyes went back to Jimin's. He was crying. A tear fell from my eye too. I couldn't believe. I was about to marry the man of my dreams, the person I loved so much.

During the entire time we were holding hands and looking at each other. And on the most waited part we both smiled and we exchanged alliances. "You may kiss the bride."

In that moment it was like no one was there. Jimin kissed me passionately like it was our first kiss. A kiss full of love.

Everyone clapped and I hugged Jimin. "Mommy, daddy!" We heard and saw Hyun Jae walking in our direction.

Jimin held him and the three of us hugged and the people clapped again.

The party was amazing like I always dreamed. We had so much fun dancing and talking with the guests. "Hi, I'd like to have your attention, please!" Louise said in the microphone during the dinner. "Well, hi, I'm Louise for those who still don't know." Everyone laughed. "I just wanted to say congratulations to Jimin and Roxy. I know they will be very happy." I smiled at her. "But I'm not here for that." She said and walked in my direction and Jimin's. "Jimin asked me to do this so." She gave the mic to Jimin.

I was a bit surprised and didn't know what was happening. "Thank you, Lou." Jimin said. "Well, firstly, thanks to everyone that came." The guests clapped. "Now I have a little something prepared to my beautiful wife." He smiled looking at me and I smiled back. "Come." He guided me to the dance floor that was between the tables but had a lot of space.

He made me sit in a chair in front of it and took off his jacket. "I hope you like it." He said and then the lights went down. A beautiful song started and Jimin started dancing. Contemporary dance. I loved it. He was dancing so passionately like he always does. So beautiful like an angel. When he got the chance he looked at me and I smiled.

Then the music stopped and a pop one that was familiar to me started. Jimin walked around the dance floor and stopped in a place. Louise was there with Hyun Jae. Jimin held his hand and both of them walked to the middle. The two of them started dancing. It was dope. They looked so cute doing it. Everyone was laughing and having a lot of fun.

When they finished I clapped at them. "Thank you, thank you But baby Hyun Jae wants to say something." Jimin knelt beside Hyun Jae and put the microphone in front of him. "Come on, just like we practiced, buddy." Jimin whispered but we still could hear it because of the microphone.

"I love you Mommy." He said and everyone said 'Awn' including me. Then he ran to my lap and I hugged him. Jimin came too and we hugged again.

While everyone was finishing their food me and Jimin decided to take a walk with Hyun Jae. "Hope you liked the surprise, Misses Park." He said and I smiled.

"I loved it, Jiminie. This is the best day of my life." I smiled.

"I love you Roxy." He said before kissing me.

"I love you, Jiminie."