Chapter 15

In the middle of the night I woke up. I was thirsty. I was still between Jimin's legs. He was sleeping. Everyone was. I got up carefully. The boys were sleeping on the floor in some pillows and the girls were in the little bed. I got my phone and once I was out of the attic I turned the light on.

I put the hood in my head and walked downstairs to get some water. It was 4AM, I saw it on the phone screen. It was so dark in the kitchen. 'Great. Now I'm even more scared because of that damn stupid horror movie.' I was shaking. I drank the water and put the glass on the dishwasher. Suddenly an hand held my arm and I was going to scream but the person covered my mouth. I pointed the light to see who it was. "What the hell, Jimin? You scared me." I whispered when he took his hand off my mouth.

"Sorry." He laughed. "I saw you getting up."

"I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" I asked.

"No." He said and I felt him coming closer to me. "It's the first time we're alone." He said and put his arms around my waist. "Did you miss me?" He asked softly. We were whispering not to wake the others, even though we they were upstairs in the attic. "Yes... very much." I answered his question.

Something made a big noise outside. I screamed and hide my face in Jimin's naked chest while holding his arms very strongly. "Shh... calm down, it's the wind out there." He cuddled my hair. When I calmed down I stepped back. "I missed you too." He said.

His hand left my waist and stroked my face. "Your skin is so soft..." my face burned. I felt is hot breath getting closer to my face. The moonlight entering by the kitchen's window was the only light there. I could only see Jimin's shadow. I closed my eyes yes. I though he was going to kiss my lips. His lips kissed my forehead softly instead and then he pulled me to a strongly hug. "Did you think I was gonna kiss you on the lips?" He asked and I blushed.

"W-What? N-No. Why are you asking that?" I said nervously.

"Do you want me to?" He asked with his soft and sweet voice. I didn't answer. I couldn't answer that question. I think I wanted but...

He stepped back and got closer again. But this time his lips didn't kiss my forehead. He kissed my lips. Before he glued our lips he left a little cute laugh. 'Why does he do this?'

His lips were so soft. I couldn't say I didn't like because I did. Very much. Without noticing my hand held his hand that was stroking my cheek. I felt him smiling when I did that.

When he stepped back I could tell his eyes were on me while smiling. I looked at the floor a bit embarrassed. "Let's go back to sleep." He said and held my hand. He guided us back to the attic and then we laid in my bed beside each other. "Sleep well." He said.

In the morning I was the first one to get up. Jimin was beside me shirtless. I took off his green hoodie and put it on the top of his body. I slowly opened my wardrobe and took a jacket. Everyone started waking up one by one. The last one was Jimin. He looked very sleepy. When he noticed his hoodie he looked at me and then dressed it.

"I'm sorry if you didn't sleep very well guys." I said. "Let's make breakfast for you all." I said.

We all walked downstairs still a bit sleepy. I told them where the stuff was. I quickly ate an apple and a bit of bread with butter. "Please keep eating. I'll just start cleaning the attic." I said and came back upstairs. It wasn't very messed at all. I first made the small bed and put the pillows that were on the floor in there. I noticed the attic's door opening. Jimin entered and closed the door again. "Did you eat?" I asked.

"Yes. Do you need help?" He asked and sat in my bed looking at me.

"No, thank you." I said. "How long are you going to stay?"

"The boys will leave after tomorrow but I'll stay a few more days." He said and yawned.

"Why are you going to stay?" I asked and took my jacket off.

"To be with you." He said and walked closer to me. He looked me in the eyes and I blushed. He stroked my cheek.

Suddenly the door opened. "Roxy!" It was Jin. "What are you guys doing?" Jimin stepped back.

"Hum, Jimin is just helping me." I said and looked away.

"We need your help down there if you don't mind. Jimin you can stay here, right?"

"Yeah, sure." He said.