Chapter 25

I woke up with something heavy on my chest. Jimin was laying on the top of me. His eyes were closed so I supposed he was asleep. He looked so cute. His hair was very messy and his mouth was slightly opened.

I remembered everything that happened the night before on the studio. I still couldn't believe. I looked at him and smiled. He was so precious.

I stroked his hair. "I love when you stare at me." He said with his eyes closed. I blushed because I thought he was asleep.

"I-I wasn't staring." I said and looked to another place.

"Sure." He said and opened his eyes. He covered our heads with the blankets. "Good morning." He smiled.

"Good morning." I smiled too.

He lifted his body slowly and kissed me under the blanket.

"Guys, are you awake?" Jin asked.

"Yes!" Jimin said and we both laughed.

"Behave yourselves, kids." Jin said and we all laughed.

They were going to have their first show of the tour that. They had to go to the arena earlier to do the soundcheck and those kind of things.

I stayed in a sit on the front row of the stage. The boys practiced their dances and sang a bit too. I laughed so much. They were so funny around each other.

Before the show they had their makeup done. I watched Jimin getting ready and then decided to call my parents. They were having fun in Busan too.

Jimin was dancing and laughing in the room. "Why are you so happy?" I asked and laughed.

"Cause you love me and I love you." He sang Serendipity and I smiled.

"Jimin, it's time to go." The boys entered in the room.

"Ohh you guys look good!" I said and they laughed.

"Someone will take you to your place now." Namjoon said.

As he said a man took me to a place between the crowd and gave me a Army bomb. 'For you, shortie.' It was written in a peace of paper.

The concert was stunning, of course! After it finished the same man came and took me to the backstage. I sat on a chair in there waiting for them. "Roxy-ssi?" Someone said and I looked up. It was Taehyung.

"Hi, Tae. What is it?" I asked.

"I have this for you. You have to dress it. You can go to that room." He pointed to a door. "Don't ask me questions, I know nothing." He said.

"Okay..." I said and he left me. I went to the room and opened the bag he gave me. Inside there was a black dress. It was so beautiful! It was short, just above the knees. It had half sleeves and it was tight on the top. It didn't have a big cleavage. It was simple but elegant.

On the bottom of the bag there was a pair of black high heels. These ones were perfect! It weren't very high, just perfect. Along with that there was a note. 'Can't wait to see you in these. J'

I smiled and dressed it as Tae said. Before that I took a shower in the bathroom that was in that room.

The dress was really pretty. It fit me perfectly. "Hello, Roxy-ssi!" The woman that was doing Jimin's makeup entered. "I came to do your makeup and hair." She smiled.

After her work was done I looked at myself on the mirror. I smiled a bit. "Roxy!" Someone entered. It was Jin. "Wow look at you! You look amazing." He said.

"Thank you." I laughed. "What's all of this for?" I asked.

"You'll see." He winked. "Come!"

I followed him to the outside of the arena where a car was waiting. "This car is going to take you to a place. Don't worry, okay?" He said. I nodded and he kissed my forehead. "Have fun!" He said before closing the door.

The driver took me somewhere and then stopped the car. I came out and looked around. I found a blonde haired Jimin dressed in a suit holding a red rose. His hair was perfectly styled and his clothes fit him perfectly.

"Hi." He said.

"Hi." I said and blushed a bit.

"For you." He gave me the rose. I noticed he was a bit nervous too.

"Thank you, it's lovely." I smiled.

"You look perfect." He smiled.

"Thank you." I looked at the ground.

"Shall we enter?" He asked talking about the restaurant. I nodded and he held my hand.

We walked in and it was very fancy. We had a room only for us with the view for a river. It was very pretty.

We ordered our food and smiled awkwardly. We were both so nervous and a bit embarrassed. "The concert was amazing!" I started and after that we started a conversation.

The dinner went well. We forgot our fears and nervousness and talked like it was nothing.

When we were done I got up from the chair but my heel cracked and I fell on the floor. "Roxy, are you okay?" Jimin almost screamed and helped me getting up.

"I'm so sorry, it's my fault! I was the one who choose the shoes!" He said and very worried. "Are you okay? Are you in pain? Did you hurt anything?" He asked touching my legs.

"Jimin, don't worry. I'm fine. It's not your fault." I said and held his hands.

"Yes, it is. I still had some things prepared for us." He said sadly. "Like dancing."

"We can maybe do that in the dorm, can't we?" I asked.

"Yes..."

We came back to the dorm and I quickly changed my clothes to some leggings and an oversized hoodie. "Jimin, I loved the dinner but I don't think we're the kind of people to fancy stuff." I said already going to tbe living room.

"Yes, we aren't." He laughed. "Next time we'll order a pizza and watch a movie." I laughed.

When I arrived at the living room I blushed. The lights were all off and there were candles and roses on the floor. "Will you give me this dance?" He asked.

A. N.
Hey guyyssss! Thank you so much for all the reads! We have more than 4K now! I'm so happy!!!!
What do you think about this chapter? Any ideia of what's going to happen next?
Love you❤️
Mary