Chapter 24

I started blushing and my legs started shaking.

The interview ended and they went to the same room to take their makeup off. "Let's eat dinner at the dorm!" Hoseok said.

We came back to the dorm and I decided to help Jin with the food. "How have you been, sweetheart?" He asked.

"Oh, you know, the usual." I said.

He got closer to me. "Did you talk with Jimin?" He whispered. I blushed.

"Kinda." I said and looked to the floor.

"What does kinda mean?"

"I told him everything." I played with my fingers. "But I don't really want to talk about that. I'll put the things on the table." I said and held the plates and walked with them to the table.

Jimin said he wouldn't answer my question by the phone. We were already together but he still hadn't talked about it.

We all ate the dinner and the boys decided to watch a movie on the living room. They all fell asleep. 'They might be tired.'

"Come with me." I heard Jimin's saying in the dark. I got up and followed him to the hall.

"What is it, Jimin?" I asked confused.

"Just come." He said and grabbed my hand.

We walked outside of the dorm and he started walking somewhere. It was very dark on the street. After a few minutes we arrived at a big building. Jimin entered in front of me. The lights were all off inside. There was only a guard in there.

We walked up some stairs and then Jimin opened a door. It was all dark inside. He pressed some button and the lights turned on. I instantly recognized that place from the dance practice videos. It was their dance practice room. It was so much bigger than I thought.

"Please stand in here." He said and walked to the middle of the room. He put some music with the controle.

The music that started playing was Serendipity. Jimin started dancing and singing it. I had never seen that choreography. Some tears fell from my eyes. It was perfect. The way Jimin dances is so passionated.

When he finished I clapped. "It was amazing." I said.

"I'm happy you liked it." He said and started coming closer. He turned some of the lights off in his way to me. I stepped back but my back hit the wall.

He looked at me and then his lips kissed mine. It was a soft kiss. His hand stroked my jaw and held my waist against his body.

He separated us and smiled to me. "Earlier in the interview I said the answer was yes. This song was wrote about someone special." He looked so deeply into my eyes like he was looking at my soul.

"W-What do you mean?" I looked to the floor.

"Namjoon wasn't the real composer of this song." I looked up to him. "I was. This song is about and for you." The butterflies came alive. "And to answer your question from sometime ago... I kiss you and I do all this things with you because I fell in love with you too." He smiled. "Please don't say ever again that you don't want to fall in love with me." He said and kissed me again.

This time it was a kiss more passionated. His lips were so soft. I put my arms in his chest. He started kissing my neck and then my chest.

"J-Jimin what if t-there's vigilance cameras?" I asked.

"Don't worry, baby. I turned them all off." He said kissed my neck again. 'Did he turned the cameras off because he plans on doing something with me?'

I pushed him away and fell on the floor. "W-What is the problem, Roxy?" He asked confused and nervous.

"I don't want to do anything with you. I-I'm not ready." I said embraced and covered my eyes.

"Oh, shortie." He said and sat in front of me. "Don't you trust me? I would never do anything with you if you don't agree. I turned the cameras off because I don't want anyone to know that we were here." He smiled and held my hand. "I just want to be with you so tell me when you want me to stop, okay?"

I nodded and he kissed my forehead. "I love you, Roxy." I could see him smiling in the dark.

Butterflies appeared in my stomach once again. I feel my eyes getting wet and then I started crying. "Baby, why are you crying?" He held my face.

"I just can't believe." I cleaned my eyes. "I can't believe you love me."

"But I do, Roxy. I really do. I love you so much and I finally can tell you."

"I love you so much too, Jimin." I said and hugged him very tightly.

I felt his hands stoking my hair while I cried in his chest. We stayed like there for a long time but it felt so good. Being in his arms.

When we separated I started looking at his face. I couldn't believe. I loved Jimin and Jimin loved me back. I was so happy!

"Now I can finally kiss you without making you worried." He said before he kissed me once again.

He held my hands while kissing me. He softly pushed me against the wall during the kiss. "I love you so much." He whispered.

"I love you too, Jiminie."

A. N.
Hi guysss! Well what can I say? I fucking love this chapter😭 they're so cute oh my gosh!
Thank you so much for all of your votes, reads and comments!
Love you❤️
Mary