Chapter 16

Please read the author's note on the end.

"What do you want to do now?" I asked them.

"I have to go home." Louise said.

"Yeah, me too." Rachel said.

"Alright, then." I said. "What about you guys?"

"We can go shopping." Jimin suggested.

"I'm in!" Taehyung said.

"I'll go to!" Jin added.

Me, Jimin, Jin and Tae all went to the shopping center. The rest of them went to their hotel. The boys talked between them and I just walked beside them in silence. "Roxy, let's buy matching outfits!" Jimin said.

"What, Jimin? I don't think I've brought very much money." I said.

"Don't worry I can pay. Let's go!" Him and Taehyung entered in a store and started looking at the clothes. "You know." Jin started beside me. "There are some people in Korea that wear matching outfits. Mostly of them are lovers." He said and I blushed.

"W-What?" I asked but he walked inside the store too. "Jiminie, let me help you!"

"Do you like these, Roxy?" Jimin asked showing me a pair of white converse.

"I love them, but they're probably too expensive..." I said.

"It doesn't matter. I haven't bought you a birthday present. This will be my present!" He said and giggled. He was happy.

We ended up with a pair of light jeans, a baby pink hoodie, a baby pink cap and the white converse. Jimin insisted us to dress the outfits. He went to the male's WC and I went to the lady's. I dressed it and then looked at myself on the mirror. I liked what I was seeing. The outfit was really cute.

I put my other clothes in the bags and then left the WC. The boys were out there waiting. Jimin was already there. He was turned back talking with the boys. "Oh, look at Roxy-ssi!" Taehyung said excited.

Jimin turned around. He was beautiful. His eyes met mines and he looked at me from the top of my head to my feet. "So what do you guys think?" I asked and fixed my hair.

"You look amazing, Roxy-ssi!" Taehyung said.

"It looks like you guys are dating." Jin said.

"That's because we are!" Jimin said and held my shoulder. I blushed but rolled my eyes. "No we're not." I laughed.

"Shh, Roxy. You can tell them." Jimin said and the boys laughed. "Can you take us a picture?" He asked the boys.

We ended with a picture of our backs. It looked really cute. "Guys why don't we go to the cinema?" Jin suggested and we all agreed.

The boys bought the tickets for some movie. It was quite weird walking with the same clothes as Jimin. I felt like the people were always staring at us.

I sat beside Jimin. Jin sat beside him, and Tae sat beside Jin. The movie was quite interesting. I was very into it. In a sad part I was almost crying but held an hand that was beside me. That hand held mine strongly. It was Jimin's hand. He gave me a smile when he saw I was almost crying. I smiled back but the tears fell anyway.

"Did you like the movie, Roxy?" Jin asked.

"Are you kidding? It was horrible! The ending was so stupid!" I protested and he laughed.

"Hey do you want to come see our hotel?" Jimin asked quite shyly.

"Yeah, sure. I guess." I blushed.

We took a taxi to their hotel. It was very beautiful. "They're probably in my room." Jimin said. He knocked at the door and Jungkook opened it. "Hyung, you're back!" He said.

"Hey guys, look who's here!" Jimin said and I waved. I put my bags somewhere and looked around. The room was very big. The boys were sitting on the floor playing some game. "Here." Jimin said and gave me a shirt and sweatpants. It was hot in the room.

"T-Thanks." I said and went to the bathroom which was stupidly big. I took off my clothes and my body shook with the cold air. I brushed my hair with my hands and then dressed the clothes. They were big to me. I assumed they were from Jimin because they had his perfume.

I left the bathroom but no one seemed to notice me. I carefully folded my clothes and put them in a bag. I walked around the room and I found it had a balcony. I opened the window and sat in one of the two chairs that were there. The cold winter air felt good in my face. I loved rainy and cold days. It makes me feel cozy and are ideal to watch movies.

Jin came outside too. He carefully closed a bit of the window. He smiled before he sat beside me in the other chair. "This place is so cool." He said.

"Yes." I smiled.

"Jimin told me you dance very well and have a group."

"Yes, I do dance. But not that well." I laughed.

"I bet you do dance very well! Someday you have to give me some lessons." We both laughed. "But now tell me. Are you and Jimin dating?"

"No, of course not. We're just engaged because our parents want..." I sighted

"But you like him."

"W-What? N-No." I blushed. There was a weird silence. "And beside he would never like me back." I kinda whispered and sighed again.

"What makes you think that?" He asked.

"Just because I'm... me! He would never like someone like me." I played with my fingers.

"So does it mean you like him?" I looked at him but couldn't answer. I just blushed and he smiled. "I knew it!" He said excitedly and happily. "You should tell him!"

"What? No! Of course not!" I almost screamed.

"Why not?"

"Firstly, because we only know each other for a short time and, secondly, he doesn't like me back!"

"Firstly, love doesn't mean a long time to know each other and, secondly, maybe he does and if you don't tell him you'll never know." I sighed and looked at my feet. "We should go inside it's getting even colder." He said.

Before he opened the window I held his arm and his head turned to me. "Thanks, Jin." I said shyly.

"No problem." He smiled.

A. N.
Hey! OMG thank you so much for 1K reads in Vampire! I'm so happy!
Well as you can see I changed the pictures on every chapter. I believe this ones suit better and I hope you like it. If you don't just let me know please. I love to read your opinions😊
Mary