Chapter 4

I went to school earlier that day because I had some things to do because of the prom. Jimin was still sleeping when I left the attic. He looked so cute in his sleep. He is so beautiful without any makeup.

In school, I went to the gym where the prom was going to be. Louise and Rachel were already there. We decorated some things and then went to classes.

"Guess what!" Lou said "Rachel is going to the prom with Louis!"

"What? Really?" I asked.

Louis is one of the hottest guys in our school. Every girl likes him and Rachel has a secretly crush on him too. I'm was so happy for her!

The day passed very quickly. At home I helped my mother preparing dinner. We were in the kitchen when Jimin entered.

"Hi, Jimin, do you need anything dear?" My mom asked.

"A cup of water please." he said politely. I put water in a cup and gave it to him. "Thank you very much." He said.

"Now you have someone to speak Korean with." My mother said.

"You speak Korean?" Jimin asked drinking the water.

"Not very well, actually. I'm still learning and I only know a few sentences." I said.

"Oh you improved very much." my mom said.

"Let's try it" He said "annyeonghaseyo! Jimin ibnida. Neo ileum-i mwoni?" (Hello! I'm Jimin. What's your name?) he said in Korean.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Roxy ibnida. mannaseo bangabseubnida!" (Hello. I'm Roxy. Nice to meet you) I said a bit nervous.

"You sound very good actually." He said. "You just have to practice."

The next day I had school only in the morning. Before lunch I left school and met Jimin outside of my school. He was wearing a shirt with stripes and jeans. He had his sunglasses and earrings. I think he had a bit of makeup too. "How was school?" He asked.

"Good." I said.

"Have you eaten?" He asked when we started walking.

"No. I was thinking we could have lunch together. If you want, of course." I said shyly and looked at my feet.

"Of course, I want!" he said "Where are you going to take me?" He asked me smiling.

"I still don't know. We have to get a taxi to go to the city. But first I need to change my clothes."

I went to a cafe closer to the school and went to the bathroom to change myself. I dressed a blue skirt with a pink shirt.

We got a taxi and went to the city. There, we had lunch at a famous restaurant and then visited a museum that I love. After that we decided to have an ice cream. I bought a Nutella one and Jimin bought a strawberry one. We sat in a bench eating the ice cream.

"So are you enjoying the city?" I asked eating the ice cream.

"Yes very much!" He said happily. "It's really beautiful" he smiled. "Hey can we take a picture together?" He asked.

"Hum, sure" I answered a bit nervous, didn't know why. We took the picture. I smiled shyly right beside him. He mad his cute smile to the camera. We kept eating the ice cream. We were in silence when we heard a girl screaming.

"Oh my gosh it's Jimin from BTS" she screamed and ran closer to us "Hum, hi can I take a picture with you?" Jimin said yes and the girls took her phone from her bag.

"Oh my gosh you don't know how much I love you!" She said almost crying.

"Don't speak English" Jimin said with a bad accent. 'Why is he doing that? Maybe he don't want the fans to know he can speak English better now.'

"You can tell me the things you want him to know and I'll translate to Korean." I said helping him. He got surprised.

"Hum, alright" The girl that looked older than me said "Tell him that I love him so much!"

I started saying random words in Korean because I still couldn't say all of. Jimin said something in Korean too "He said he loves you very much too and he's thankful for your support."

"Who are you by the way?" She asked "And ask him why is he here."

"Oh my parents are his parent's cousins and he came with them to visit us." I said.

She said a few more things and then left. "Thanks for helping me"

"No problem. But... why did you pretended not to know how to speak English?"

"Actually no Army knows. I want to show it once I go to another country to make them a surprise." he smiled. 'He really loves his fans very much. He's always trying to be his best for them.'

We finished the ice cream and then decided to take a walk. It was a very hot day. "What do you want to talk about?" He asked.

"I don't know." I said holding my bag and looking at my feet.

"Hum..." he tough "What is your favorite color?" He said and I laughed.

"Really?" He smiled "I like purple but I also like black and white. What about you?"

"Oh I like purple too! But I prefer blue" he said "What's the color you like to see the most on my hair?" He asked.

"Hum, hard question. I think black and grey... and blonde!" I said and smiled.

"I'm thinking in painting it pink again." He said and put his hands in his pockets.

"Oh I like pink too but why don't you try a new color?" I asked and looked at him.

"Yeah I'll think about it" he smiled. "So do you already have your dress to the prom?"

"Yes, I bought two months ago"

"How is it?" He said and took off his sunglasses.

"That's a secret." I said and giggled. "You'll see it on the day. By the way do you have a suit?"

"I do have but I didn't bring any. Maybe I'll buy one." He pulled his hair back.

"I think my dad can lend you one. Sure he won't mind."

"jinjja? (Really?)" He asked excited in Korean "I mean, really?"

"Sure." I laughed nodding.

We got a taxi again and went home. The only ones there were Lisa and her boyfriend Jake.

A.N.
Hiii! How are you today? I reallyyyyy hope you like this chapter and I hope you're enjoying the story so far. Comment what you think is going to happen.
Mary