Chapter 12

Jimin kinda surprised me. I told the girls and they were curious too. What was he planing? It was like 4AM when we finished to see all the movies. We all agreed to sleep a bit to wake up early to go to the shopping. I put an alarm to 8AM. The shopping center opened at 9AM so we could have some time to get ready.

Once we were all awake we got ready. I didn't put any makeup because it was too early. We decided to have breakfast after shopping. Everyone was sleeping except us. I left a note in the kitchen to my mother saying we were going out.

When we arrived at the shopping center the store was still opening. "I'll send a message to Jimin." I said and grabbed my phone.

Me
Hey we're already in the shopping center.
What do you want me to do now?

I've waited a few minutes to receive his answer.

Jimin
Now ask for tickets to Bangtan's concert ^_^

"What!?" I screamed and the girls looked at me. I showed them the message and they freaked out.

Me
Alright...

We entered in the store. "Good morning how can I help you?" The woman in there asked.

"Hi hum... I want to know if there's any tickets for Bangtan's concert." We looked anxious to the woman.

"Yes. You're very lucky because you're the first person buying tickets." She said looking at her computer. I could hear the girls whispering "Oh my god."

"Then it's three tickets please." 'Oh. My. Gosh.'

"Alright then. I'll need your names and to know who are your favorite members." She took papers under the desk.

"My name is Louise and my favorite member is Jin." Lou started.

"I'm Rachel and it's Suga." The girl was writing what we said.

"I'm Roxy and my favorite is Jimin." I smiled.

"Thank you. As you're the firsts you'll have the closest places to the stage." The girls started jumping and screaming.

We paid the tickets and left the store. We screamed and jumped and they hugged. "Oh my God!" I said. I can't believe! I'm so excited to see the boys and see Jimin again. The tickets are very cute. They're pink.

"Oh my god, Roxy! The concert is in the day of your birthday!" Rachel said. It really is. I haven't noticed that.

"Does Jimin know it's your birthday?" Lou asked.

"No he probably don't." I said. I took a picture of the tickets and sent it to Jimin saying: "Can't believe!" Jimin sent me a picture of him and I just smiled.

He's such a sweet person

We had breakfast while talking about how amazing the concert was going to be and that kind of stuff. Rachel wanted us to wear matching outfits in the concert. I laughed but agreed. 'It'll be cool.' We ended up walking in the stores. I didn't buy anything else because the ticket was already a bit expensive but worth it.

We all waited very patiently to the big day. The day of the concert. I almost couldn't sleep at that night. Even though I've already met Jimin I was still too excited to see them in the concert. It would be our first BTS's concert. My mother didn't bother letting me go because it was Jimin's band. She also took me and the girls to the arena. Oh, and she also made a special birthday cake for my birthday. She's the best!

Our outfits were matching like we wanted. We had black ripped jeans and white trainers. Our shirts were all white and we're saying ARMY in the back. It was very cold outside. This winter is being quite cold. I didn't took a very big jacket because the warmers are too heavy to take to a concert.

The girls sang happy birthday while we were in the car going to the arena. I laughed so much. We could enter early in the arena because our tickets allowed us that. I hadn't talked with Jimin that day. I didn't want to disturb him because I knewhe was practice and that stuff.

The arena was very big but I was sure it would be full. We were so close to the stage I couldn't believe. It was amazing! We had to wait I think two hours or three until the concert started. When the lights went off everyone started freaking out. We three screamed so much. When the first song started they were in front of us dancing.

When the song ended they started talking. Jimin was looking so good. His hair was now blonde. I like that color on him. While Jin was talking Jimin looked at the crowd and we made eye contact. He smiled and sent me a heart. I smiled but blushed a bit.

The concert was going on very well when Namjoon spoke. "Unfortunately our concert is almost ending." The arena went 'Ohh.' In a sad way. "But we still have one surprise for you. The people with pink tickets please wave and show them to the securities." Everyone got excited.

We three showed ours because they were pink. The security opened a little door in the barrier. We were now too close to the stage. "This seven lucky fans are going to come to the stage now." Namjoon said. The girls screamed "Oh My God!"

In the stage I looked at Jimin he was smiling very much. I gave him a little smiled and he laughed. "Now Bangtan will have a mission." Namjoon explained. "Each member has to guess who's the fan who has himself as their favorite member."

"Ohh." The boys said. The boys started but they weren't guessing. Namjoon asked the members to point at the fan and then the fan would say if they were wrong or right. "Now Jimin." He was the last one. He looked at every girl and then at me. "Hum... I think it's you." He said and pointed at me. I laughed because he already knew the answer. "Is it right?" Namjoon asked me and I nodded "Yes."

"Wow Jimin!" The boys screamed. "What's your name?" He asked me. "Roxy." I said.

"Well Roxy you got the chance to take a picture with us on the backstage just like the six other fans in here." The girls screamed. "But before we end our show I know Jimin has something to say." Everyone looked at him.

"Today is a special day." He started. "It's the birthday of someone very dear to me. I pass very much time away from her but I still love her with all my heart." My entire body froze. Rachel and Lou looked at me. They gave me a look like asking 'Is he talking about you?'

Oh my gosh. 'What is he doing?'