Chapter 31

"Come on girls!" I said excited. "The boys are waiting for us."

We had just landed in Tokyo, Japan and were going to meet with the boys. That time the girls were coming on tour with me too. It had been a while since I was with Jimin. I missed him so so much!

We had been dating for a long while and I was so happy because of that. The fans and everyone knew who I was. In the beginning I received a bit of hate but not as much I thought I would. The fans got really emotional after that time Jimin talked about me and the rumors and cried on the stage.

"Shortie!" My favorite person in the entire world screamed when he saw me. I ran to his arms and he hugged me. "I missed you, shortie!" He said.

"I missed you too, Jiminie." He said and stole a kiss from my lips. I got a bit surprised but then smiled. "Jimin, I have a big new to tell you!" I said excited.

"What is it, Roxy?" He asked excited too and smiling.

"I was accepted on the Institute of Arts in Seoul!" I said and he kissed me.

"That's so good, Roxy! Congratulations!" I giggled.

I was really happy. Me and Jimin were going to marry soon so I had to move to Korea too. I was kind of nervous about that because I would have to leave my family and my friends. On the other hand I thought about the fact that I would be with the love of my life.

"Shall we go?" I nodded.

A car drove us to the hotel where we were going to stay. We met the rest of the boys and I told them about going to Seoul. "You'll do amazing, Roxy!" Jin said.

I went to my room with Jimin to get settled and rest a bit. "I missed you, baby." He said and wrapped our hands.

"I missed you too." I smiled. "I'm super excited to see you on stage again!" I laughed.

"You'll love this tour!" He smiled. "So the plan is firstly, today we have an interview, tomorrow we have the morning free so we can explore, in the afternoon we have the concert and after tomorrow we have a fansign."

"Wow, so many things! I'm already tired." I said laughing and Jimin laughed too.

In the afternoon me and the girls went to the interview with the boys. We three stayed in a sofa behind the cameras. "Jimin, you're the only one dating in the group, right?" He nodded and smiled. "So, tell me, is your girlfriend going on this tour with you?" The intervier asked and Jimin blushed.

"Yes, she is." I smiled with his answer.

"We've seen some pictures of her but no one knows her name. Can you tell us?" He asked.

"Her name is Roxy." Jimin smiled.

"Wow, She has a pretty name!"

In the next day I woke up hugging Jimin. I really missed sleeping with him like this. "Good morning, princess." He said with a sleepy face.

"Good morning, Jiminie." I smiled.

I decided to wear a pink skirt with a white shirt. Pink knee socks and my favorite white trainers. I did a simple makeup and brushed my hair. I had painted it in pink some weeks ago. I really loved it like that!

We got ready and met with everyone in the restaurant to have breakfast. After having breakfast we left the hotel to explore som new places. I was super excited for being in Japan again because I loved it last time.

"I want to learn Japanese. It's so cool and I could watch anime without subtitles." I told Jimin.

"I can teach you, it's very easy." He said and I giggled.

"Let's got buy some clothes!" Taehyung said entering in a store. I decided to stay out because I wasn't really in the mood for shopping. Jimin and Rachel stayed outside with me.

They two were talking and I was just scrolling on my phone when someone covered my mouth making me unable to talk. I dropped my phone and the person grabbed me away from Jimin and Rachel. They didn't notice I was being dragged away because they were talking and turned around.

I tried to escape from the hands of the man that was grabbing me but I couldn't. He was stronger than me. I could take his hand off my mouth and that was the perfect time for asking for help. "Jimin!" I screamed desperately. I was already crying with the panic.

Jimin noticed me screaming and turned around. When he saw me he started running towards us. He punched the man that was holding me but another one punched him away too. "Jimin!" I cried. He fell on the floor with his hand in his cheek. His nose was bleeding.

The first man dragged me inside a truck and closed it. The truck started moving and I cried a lot. It was dark inside. I was so scared. 'What is going to happen to me now?' "Jimin... Please save me..." I whispered to myself.

A. N.
Hi guysss! I'm sorry I am not updating frequently but I'm sick. Anyways I hope you like this chapter!
Thank you so much for all your love!
And for those who are interested I'm going to publish the first chapter of my new story Stockholm Syndrome about Kai from Exo!
Love you❤️
Mary