Three-Way War

The war in Darkovia had nearly finished. The chaorrupted vampire knight had been used as Gomfalion's tool to send messages to the vampires and lycans. As Gomfalion nearly finished his goal, he did his last few steps into consuming Darkovia. Kitri and Gamzati did as they were assigned, to negotiate with the vampires and lycans.

"We can separate for now," Gamzati said. "You go negotiate with the vampires, I go with the lycans. Gather details from both sides."

"Sure," Kitri said. "Even I'm confused with what's going on."

"Darkovia has always been like this," Gamzati said. "They never had peace, and with chaos it just makes it harder."

"True."

Meanwhile, Gomfalion watched as the lycans received the letter, and the vampires prepared their forces to attack the lycans. All went the way he intended it to be.

"HAHAHA! Darkovia is almost ready to fall!" Gomfalion laughed. "The vampires and werewolves cannot stand against chaos, and without the vampire queen they will be completely destroyed!"

Kitri arrived at the vampire castle once again. As she entered the gate, immediately she heard whispers and mutters of all the vampires spreading information about the lycans...

"...bitten by a chaorrupted lycan..."

"...said they were..."

"...tell the queen..."

"What's this?" Kitri thought. "Hmm. I better approach Safiria."

As she entered the throne room, she immediately asked Safiria, "What's going on?"

"Not even I know," Safiria said. "I've been overhearing rumors spread. It's irritating me."

All of a sudden, a vampire knight ran into the throne room. "Queen Safiria, the lycans! They've done it!"

Safiria raised an eyebrow. "Done what?"

"The lycans have been chaorrupted and they're allying with Gomfalion," the knight said. "We must hurry, they're about to attack."

"You have proof that the lycans have allied with the 13th Lord of Chaos?" Safiria said. "Then they must be destroyed!"

"Is that even true?" Kitri thought. "Why do I have a feeling that this is a hoax..."

Meanwhile, on the lycans's side, Gamzati arrived in their base. Same as Kitri, she heard rumors spread by the lycans.

"...she made a pact with the 13th Lord of Chaos? We must tell the king!"

"Now what's this?" Gamzati asked herself. She immediately rushed to Constantin, who was already preparing his army.

"Constantin! What's happening?" Gamzati asked.

"Ah, the woman from Shadowfall. Have you come to help us?" Constantin said. "Here's a letter sent to us from the 13th Lord of Chaos."

Gamzati read the letter.

"Beware, Constantin. I will warn you early that you lycans are outnumbered. Queen Safiria was foolish enough to make a pact with me. Bribing people with power is such an easy thing to do. Haha! You better prepare your dogs for a suicide mission! You all are going to die!"

"Okay. Someone tell me what the hell I just read," Gamzati said in shock.

"Indeed, Constantin said. "But we will not back down! We have warred with the vampires for centuries. Now we have proof that they have allied with chaos against us. We must attack first!"