Drakath's Story: Chaos Begins

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"My lord," a young bandit Drakath said as he kneeled before the Doomknight.

"You have served me well, Drakath, helping reunite the forces of evil that served your father before me," Sepulchure said. "You brought me Noxus, the necromancer, that raised the largest dragon that ever lived to create this fortress. You brought me Xan, the pyromancer, and his fiery legions that razed cities and villages to the ground. You have brought me generals, such as Sek Duat from the Sandsea Desert, to the ninjas of the winds and pirates of the actual sea."

Drakath began to silently speak to himself, "Oh, I know what I've done for you, Doomknight. You think you've played like a fiddle but I'm waiting for my moment. The moment I strike you down and take all this for my own."

"You must collect the eight elemental orbs and bring them to me," Sepulchure commanded.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"And so I did. I collected all of them. And just so you know, I collected every orb myself. My only hindrance was a pesky little dragonlord."

"Now, you may be wondering how I actually did it. Well, it's pretty easy to explain. The eight elemental orbs were all hidden in the Guardian Towers. These were located in places such as Battleon, Falconreach, etcetera. I successfully pulverized the Guardian Towers and collected the eight orbs."

"And the elemental orbs were mine. Well, his."

"Soon enough, I was able to return to Sepulchure with the eight elemental orbs. He began doing some sort of ritual... And I finally was able to go and fulfill my plans made long before that happened."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"You have done well, Drakath," Sepulchure said. "Now I will use these orbs to claim this world for the plain of darkness."

Sepulchure began to raise his arms, beginning some sort of ritual. Evil energy began to spew around him, causing the orbs to levitate and spin clockwise around him.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"They were all there."

"Artix, Warlic, Victoria, Gonvar, everyone."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"NOOOO!" the people yelled in unison. "Sepulchure is about to summon the ultimate orb!"

"Drakath is the only one who can do the right thing!" Victoria said.

"Now is the time," Drakath said, as he took hold of Sepulchure's sword. Drakath plunged Sepulchure from behind with his own sword. Sepulchure fell to his knees, and the orbs dropped to the ground.

"Now is my time!" Drakath yelled. "I told you I would take my throne back by force! This world will be mine!"

"Drakath! No!" Victoria screamed.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Now this is where the fun began. With Sepulchure greatly weakened, I called his undead dragon and it flew towards me. As we collided, I transformed into my dragon form, ready to take on the world and destroy Gonvar and the rest."

"Afterwards, Gonvar agreed to team up with Sepulchure for a short period of time in order to defeat me in my dragon form. But as they confronted me, somebody appeared and interfered our battle. Someone that I'm pretty sure you don't know about. Gonvar knew him well, for sure. He had always randomly appeared in front of Gonvar during his missions then."

"This black hooded robed man was called The Mysterious Stranger. He told Sepulchure that this was all part of his plan. He revealed that Sepulchure was merely an insignificant tool in order to overcome his plans. Plans? Well, not even I know what they were. Nobody does. All we knew is that it all lead up to the point where he could merge with me and become the Ultimate Darkness Dragon. And so he did. He collided with me and we became the a powerful dragon with the power of the void."

"Still though, Gonvar, Sepulchure and their allies were able to push through and defeat the Ultimate Darkness Dragon. But the stranger and I managed to survive. The Mysterious Stranger, he disappeared. Never heard from until now. For me, however, I had a vision. A shaman-like vision."

"As I laid there dying... the eye on the necklace my father gave me shot open. I foolishly gazed into the eye."

"I saw madness. The voice of the Queen of Monsters consumed my mind. It became a part of me... I think she was always a part of me. She saved me."

"In exchange for god-like powers, all she desired was her freedom."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"But how... do I free you?" Drakath asked, gazing upon the eye of chaos and hearing the laughter of the Queen of Monsters.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"I was not given any instructions. I only heard insane, chaotic laughter."

"I wandered the world and found I was capable of granting my powers onto others. With each chaos lord I created I grew more powerful."

"Meanwhile, King Alteon and Sepulchure prepared for the ultimate war between good and evil. So I waited... until the moment where my two arch enemies were locked in combat and I betrayed the true nature of chaos to humiliate them."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"I was prince. I was the leader of the Darkwolf bandits. I was general to Sepulchure's forces of the Shadowscythe. I am Drakath, the Champion of Chaos. And I will fulfill my obligations to the one who saved me."

"I WILL SET THE QUEEN OF ALL MONSTERS FREE!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Back in real time, in the depths of the Underworld...

"It's been quite a long time since we've seen each other both alive. I left you guys early, and now you have come to follow," the man in brown said. "You want to find a way out of here and revive ourselves? It would be nice to rejoin the battle against chaos and prevent Drakath from freeing the Queen of Monsters. You with me, or do you choose to stay dead?"

Gomfalion smirked as he gripped his glowing blue sword. "I'm definitely with you. Our story does not end here. We have to find a way to get out of here. I know it's possible. I swear we will come back and overwhelm Drakath. Oh, I forgot to mention..."

He continued, "It's been a long time. It's nice to see you again, Mortimer."