An End to the Chaos

A/N: get ready for a sick battle. btw, all of chaos lord gomfalion's lines are going to be italicized, so that its much easier for y'all and for me. Ayt see ya guys hope you all enjoy.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Mirror battle.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Do you really think you can stand up against yourself?" the chaos lord said, unsheathing a chaotic sword and smirking.

"I have to be honest, I don't know," Gomfalion said. "Nevertheless, I'll go and give it a shot. Not like I have any other choice."

"You are more foolish than you already are weak," Chaos Lord Gomfalion said. "No one in Lore can stand against who and what I am. All of you little cowards are nothing but playthings to me."

"How are you so sure?" Gomfalion smirked, bringing out his sword, glowing with the power of good, evil, and chaos combined. "You'll never know how powerful you are once you defeat yourself."

"I can say the same for you!"

The chaos lord pounced toward Gomfalion, using the energy of chaos to back him to the rock wall. Gomfalion recovered from the ground, stretching his hand forward and blasting dark energy to his opponent. Chaos Lord Gomfalion leaped out of the way, as the dark energy hit the other wall.

"I have the power of the entire world! I am a chaos lord, I am the Eternal Dragon of Time, and I am Death! I am more powerful than you already thought you were!"

Chaos Lord Gomfalion pointed his sword toward Gomfalion and violet-coloured lighting purged through it, shooting towards Gomfalion and zapping him to the core. He then shot toward Gomfalion, swinging his sword in a large arc, and cutting him on the shoulder. Gomfalion let out a horrific groan.

"AGH! That will not stop me from trying to defeat you!" Gomfalion said, as he raised his sword once again and charged to his chaotic mirror image. He raised up his glowing sword, making it collide with the other. The chaos power of the mirror Gomfalion exceeded, and Gomfalion was blasted back into the corner.

"I am the only one who deserves to exist in Lore!" the mirror Gomfalion said. He stretched his arm and pointed it at Gomfalion, and a ball of chaotic energy shot at him. Gomfalion raised both of his hands and formed a dark shield, though he let out a small groan as his body was exposed to the impact of the chaos light. "There is no room for weakness in this world! Begone!"

Chaos Lord Gomfalion raised his arm yet again, charging a chaotic ball of lightning. It fired at Gomfalion, and he was thunderstruck, as blood began dripping from his mouth and the cuts on his upper body.

"You can go ahead and keep trying, but it's no use. I will continue to pin you down, watch you burn in chaotic flames, and I will spit on your ashes! Go ahead and just try to stop me!"

Gomfalion looked up with his bleeding face filled with vengeance. "Keep trying, Gomfalion. Don't back down. What do you think your friends would do?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"I appreciate you all for coming to our aid. This will be a very hard battle to win," Mortimer said. "Please be aware with who we are facing. It's possible that not all of us will be able to survive."