Return and Avenge

"Gomfalion, you have just returned to the land of the living as the new Death, along with Mortimer and Nulgath."

"What do you see?"

"Dragons, paladins, sky captains, pyromancers, chaos soldiers, legions of undead, demons, oh my!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Nulgath and the archfiends have risen.

Nulgath flew up with his entire nation. His general blew a horn and it alarmed all of the armies.

"What is this? Nulgath!?" Dage exclaimed. "Is he going to do what I think he will do?"

"ARCHFIENDS OF THE NULGATH NATION!" Nulgath screamed in a demonic tone. "We have been hiding for too long. We will not take this anymore! ATTACK THE CHAOS FORCES!"

And all of the archfiends shot down from the sky and attacked the chaos legion.

"And so he is. My former teacher, and my former arch enemy," Dage said. "He's fighting alongside us. Undead Legion! Assist the archfiends!"

"I have been fighting you for as long as I can remember," Nulgath said. "But now, it's about time I fought alongside you. Divided we fall, but united we stand."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Mortimer has risen.

Using the slight powers he gained from Death, Mortimer shot himself up to the Skyguard ship. Everyone was shocked as he landed on the ship's deck.

"Surprise, little mofos," Mortimer said.

"Mortimer! You're alive!" Artix exclaimed.

"Revived, you should say," Mortimer said. "How are my pirates doing!?"

The Skyguard soldiers cheered, as they were once the pirates lead by Mortimer in Lolosia.

"Who lead you while I was... dead?" Mortimer asked.

"Artix and Warlic have lead us for this battle," a random soldier said. "But we've technically been communist ever since you left us."

"That's a shame," Mortimer said. "Well, now I'm back, and I will lead you people! Let's revive the old relentless pirate style that we once had!"

"Who's this guy?" Ahmes asked.

"His name's Mortimer. He died before you were able to meet Gomfalion, but now he defeated Death with him and he's back," Artix said. "Oh, and he's another sucker for projectiles like you!"

"Well then," Ahmes said. "Nice to meet you!"

"Pirates!" Mortimer called. "All muskets and cannons on the chaos legion!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Gomfalion has risen as the new Death.

With the wide black wings he had gained from Death, Gomfalion flew his way up to where Drakath stood, with Gravelyn still hanging off the cliff. He shot himself up with his wings and flew to the cliff, and grabbed Gravelyn from the cliff. He landed on the surface and put Gravelyn down. Gravelyn couldn't believe what she saw in front of her.