The Next Invasion

"Chaos beasts were such a challenge before... The power became mine!" Gomfalion exclaimed. "But none of them compare to MY beast!"

CHAOS BEAST #13: THE ETERNAL DRAGON OF TIME REBORN

"We shall never be separated, beast. With you, the world will be mine!" Gomfalion said to his dragon. "Let Drakath from his portal, wreak havoc from afar. The world is mine, and I shall take it all, starting with Battleon! HAHAHAHA!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The armies of the alliance arrived at Battleon at nightfall. The generals of the armies gathered the forces, combining themselves with the army of Battleon.

"This is one of the greatest battles we will go through together," Artix said. "No matter what happens, we must stop Gomfalion and his legions!"

"Gather the armies!" Gravelyn announced. "This one is for King Alteon and Emperor Sepulchure!"

"Undead Legion! With me!" Dage called.

"Knights of Swordhaven! Here!" Gonvar said.

"Knights of the Shadowscythe! To me!" Gamzati waved. "This is it. I will stop you, Gomfalion. You'll come back to our side, I swear to you!"

"That aura of hers," Chizet thought, "I've never seen her this strong about her emotions. Heh, I guess that's what inspires her to push through. Love."

"I believe in you," Chizet said to Gamzati. She smiled. "You're the only one capable of bringing our friend back."

"A-am I?" Gamzati asked.

"Yes, with no doubt," Chizet said with sincerity. "I know you love him. You became stronger because of him. You pushed yourself for him. I don't even know the story behind you two, but I know that your strongest emotions lie beneath Gomfalion."

"I.. I guess you're right."

"Hey guys," Kitri said to the two as she walked toward them. "The sky. Look at the purple haze. They're arriving."

"Better start making a move," Gonvar said. "Forces of Swordhaven! Onto the frontline!"

"What?" Gamzati said in freight. "You're sending your men to the front?"

"You guys were the attackers last time," Gonvar said with a wink. "My turn now."

And further announcements were given as the knights gathered into position.

"Undead Legion! Alongside the Swordhaven Knights!" Dage commanded.

Gamzati walked up beside Dage. "Shadowscythe, back line!"

Then came a call from the air by Ahmes. "The pyromancers will stay up here. We go for areal defense. It's what we do best after all. Hehe."

"It seems like we're all ready!" Artix exclaimed. "The forces of Battleon are in the Guardian Tower. They are ready as well. The blue mage Warlic is leading their charge."

"Then let's get to it!" Gravelyn smirked.

The five armies anticipated the arrival of Gomfalion, the dragon, and his forces. Silent and calm they waited for the chaos forces to arrive...