Scores Settled

"Please promise me you'll be alright."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Gomfalion relentlessly charged at Drakath with all of his force, uncaring about how powerful he was. As he reached a few meters closer to Drakath, Drakath immediately pushed him back to the rocky wall of the mountain with a single wave of his hand. Gomfalion's spine hit the wall and he fell to his knees.

"Ugh, this is such a waste of my time," Drakath said faintly. "You petty little humans never know when to quit. I think it would be easier to just forfeit right now."

"The irony," Gomfalion groaned. "You're human too, aren't you?"

"Me? Human? You fool. I AM THE MOST POWERFUL BEING IN LORE. I HAVE OBTAINED POWER MORE THAN ANY OTHER LIVING THING COULD, AND YOU CALL ME A WORTHLESS HUMAN?"

"Of course," Gomfalion said. "You may be powerful and all, but there's one simple thing that you don't have and you don't."

"And that's willpower, I suppose? Yeah. I get that allot. Do you mind showing me what this willpower can do? Get up. Come forth, and I'll blast you back to that wall."

And Gomfalion did so. He raised his sword and charged at Drakath, and the same thing happened again. He got back up again and again, same result. Around three times he got back up, and he got exhausted after the fourth blow.

"You see what willpower can do?" Gomfalion said.

"And yet I keep crushing you," Drakath replied.

"If I didn't have the will to, I wouldn't get up and charge back at you."

"I don't think that's practical. You'll only hurt yourself."

And that's when Gomfalion bursted. He raised his arm, forming a blue orb ready to shoot at Drakath. "I'VE HAD ENOUGH WITH YOUR DAMN SMACK TALK! I'LL END YOU RIGHT NOW WITH THIS BLOW!"

"Oh sure, go ahead."

And Gomfalion shot the orb. As it came close to Drakath, Drakath suddenly disappeared and the orb went past him. The next thing Gomfalion saw in front of him was Drakath, with his right hand suddenly in the shape of gigantic claws.

"Surprise," Drakath said. "Now you die."

Drakath impaled Gomfalion's stomach with his claw. Gomfalion fell to the ground with his stomach area bleeding, yet he was still alive and breathing.

"I warned you. You challenged me too early," Drakath said firmly, his sword pointing towards Gomfalion's neck. "Had you defeated my 13th lord of chaos you might have actually had a chance of actually winning. Goodbye, Gomfalion."

"You promised to reveal the name of the 13th chaos lord," Gomfalion said, as his stomach continued bleeding.

"Ah, yes. The 13th lord of chaos," Drakath said. "Destined to lead an all out attack and destroy all the world's cities... Destined to slay all the great heroes of the land... Destined to raise his chaos beast and illuminate the final rune on the chaos portal!!!"

Gomfalion remained silent.

"What would you say if it was Artix?"