Thinking About You

AN: You know the drill! Sexual contact is ahead, so skip along if you can't handle this type of stuff. All you need to know is Jasmine can't get Brooke out of her head and is dreaming. 😉😏

      That night when Jasmine went to sleep she couldn't get Brooke off her mind. The kissed they shared in the club previously that night had her on edge. It was as if the tingling sensation from the kiss wouldn't leave Jasmine's lips. So as she fell into a deep slumber, the last thing that was on her mind was Brooke.
********************************************

(Jasmine's Dream)

     Brooke was suddenly pushing Jasmine onto her bed. She climbed on top of Jasmine and slowly started trailing soft kisses along her neck to her stomach. She quickly lifted Jasmine shirt off, as she bit her lip in desire. A fire was raging through Brooke's eyes as her eyes trail her body.

"They are so much bigger than I excepted," Brooke whispered as she slides her hands under Jasmine's bra, squeezing her nipple Jasmine moan instantly as Brooke started to rub her titty. Brooke not having any patience immediately ripped off Jasmine's bra.

"Ohh," moan Jasmine as Brooke started to lower her mouth to her breast. Brooke softly sucked on them before using her tongue to swirl around her nipple. This caused Jasmine to claw her nails into Brooke's shoulder as a pleasurable sensation consumed her.

"Oh my gosh, Brooke please stop being a teased," whimpered Jasmine. Brooke softly grazed Jasmine's nipple with her teeth before responding:

"Tell me what you want, baby"

"Oh gosh, I want you, Brooke. I want you so bad."

"That's exactly what I wanted to hear,"
Brooke said with a small smile before lowering herself to Jasmine's pants. Brooke began to unbutton Jasmine's pants one by one till finally, she reached the zipper. The look in Brooke's eyes while doing this was to die for. It was pure desire written across her face that it was overwhelming for Jasmine to even look her in the eyes.

Finally, Brooke started to remove Jasmine's pants with her panties following along. There was a moment of pause as Brooke stare at the beauty before her. Jasmine's pussy was bare, but the most beautiful thing of all was that she was drenched.

"Oh baby, you're so wet for me aren't you?" Brooke asks while her finger circle around Jasmine's clit.

"Yes. Yes, I am," Jasmine answer in a breathy voice.

"Just the way I like it," said Brooke before she lowered her tongue and licked Jasmine's pussy. The taste of her was amazing. She tasted of sweet strawberries and other fresh fruit. This caused Brooke to lick all her juices furiously. Jasmine rolled her eyes back in pleasure. She could hardly contain the moans escaping from her mouth. Brooke obviously knew what to do with her mouth when it came to pleasing someone. Brooke softly tugged on Jasmine's clit as she begins to suck it passionately. This sent Jasmine to the edge as she screamed,
"IM ABOUT TO CUM," but before she could Jasmine woke up gasping from her dream. Did I really just have a wet dream about Brooke, Jasmine thought as she tried to control her breathing and the tingling sensation going through her.

*******************************************

     Brooke woke up in a cold sweat. She did not know what had woke her, but she was overwhelmed with a weird sensation. Was someone dreaming about her?