Chapter 3

Courtney's P.O.V.

"Oh hey! You auditioning for Smosh as well?" he asked me, i could feel my heart skipped 2 beats when i saw him "Courtney right?" One of the guys sitting infront which i'm guessing is Ian and Anthony. "Yeah, Courtney Ruth Miller." As i shook both of they're hands. "Well Courtney your right on time, this is Shayne Topp."

As i looked at him eye to eye. Oh dear those beautiful Ocean-like eyes of his. "Shayne." He said as he let out his hand, i managed to get a grip of myself and shook his. "Courtney." We both had a good 5 second stare until Ian cleared his throat. "Well this seems special." We both snapped back to reality and sat down infront of them.

"Okay this is how it goes. You have two auditons. First is right here infront of us then if you passed we are going to let you in one of our videos if the fans liked you then you can stay." Anthony basically explained and we both nodded. Ian and Anthony told us a scene and we needed to act and impress them with our comedic skills.

Time skip...

"Wow you two are good." Ian said while giggling. "What do you say Anthony?" Ian asked while laying back to his seat. "I say let's bring them in for a video." Anthony nodded. "Well we have Smosh Summer Games coming up and we need one more to even up the gang and plus a ref." Ian said. "Alright. Shayne is it alright for you to be the ref of our special event?"

Looking at the handsome guy beside me. "Uhh Sure, as long it'll help me get the job i'm cool with it." He explained. "How about you Courtney? You okay competing in our event against the other members?" I just nodded happily and they both stood up and we both also did.

"Welcome to Smosh then!" They both said in sync and we both just shook they're hands. "Your desk are in the Smosh Squad section you can start today or tomorrow if you want." Ian said and we just smiled and walked out of the door. When we went outside, Olivia and Noah we're standing infront of the doors.

"So how did it Go?!" They both said in unison with Olivia at me and Noah to Shayne. We both furrowed our eyebrows and glanced at each other. "Uhh yeah i suppose we are part of the Squad." Shayne explained and they both squeaked in excitement..

Shayne's P.O.V.

Noah and a not too small, not too tall girl then dragged me and Courtney to our respective desks and surprisingly my desk is just across Courtney's desk. I then sat down at my chair and i looked across and saw Courtney touching up her Lips with Lip Gloss. when she pouted her lips i couldn't help myself but smile and i feel like i was blushing.

"Heyyy" someone said to me which made me jumped my seat a little. "You've been staring at my best friend for awhile." Olivia said. "Uhh she just reminds me of someone." I lied. "Oh so your dating someone?" She asked.
"Oh no. I haven't dated anyone yet in my life." "Oh that's sad. Courtney just recently got her first heartbreak."

When Olivia said that, i change my position from slouching to sitting properly. "What happened?" I asked. "She caught her Boyfriend with someone else at they're own bed." Wow what kind of an idiot would do that to her? I mean look at her! "Well i gotta go back, Olivia by the way" she said. "Shayne." I said and just smiled. And as she left she said. "Stop staring at Courtney she hates stalkers." She said while giggling.

Courtney's P.O.V.

I somehow noticed how Shayne kept staring at me and i could feel i was about to blush and to avoid it, i took out my lip gloss and a mirror to try and distract my mind. I only stopped when Olivia walked up and talked to Shayne. I couldn't hear much what they said i only heard Shayne saying he hasnt dated someone in his life.

Why the fu*k no one wants to date this perfect specimen like look at him! Cute,adorable eyes,funny and ripped! Ugh. Why am i even thinking about this? He can't possibly like me back.. while i was lost in my own thoughts. "Courtney? Hellooo?" I looked up and it was Shayne with a confused look and i instantly sat properly.

"Yeah? What is it?" I asked trying to look cute. Wait what are you doing Courtney?! "Do you mind having lunch with me?" NO HE DIDN'T JUST ASKED ME OUT. "Uhhh yeah Sure i'll go" on the outside i was calm but on the inside...you know the drill.

"I'll come with!" Olivia said appearing out of nowhere. "Yeah us too." Keith added. "Yeah sure." Shayne just agreed. Damnit i was going to have a lone time with him! When lunch time came we all headed to Taco Bell and when we sat down, Noah took out a camera. "Hey guys! Welcome to another Squad Vlog! We're eating at Taco Bell right now, with two new squad members!!!"

As Noah shifted the camera to Shayne and i "This is Shayne and Courtney you might see them in our upcoming videos." He said. "Sup b*itches. No im kidding i love you guys hope you'll love me too!" Oh i will. SNAP OUT OF IT COURTNEY! I just waved at the Camera and laugh at everything we did, i didn't knew that it was fun having friends like them and having a crush on someone...

Shayne's P.O.V.

I was kinda bummed out that i didn't soloed Courtney but this is a great opportunity to know her and the others besides Noah. When we we're done filming squad vlogs Keith proposed a get to know segment. "Relationship status guys?" Keith looked at me.

"Oh no. Never dated anyone in my life." I said and everyone got shocked besides Courtney she almost spilled her drink while taking a sip. "Why haven't you dated anyone yet Shayne?" Olivia asked me. "I don't know. First i'm shy to girls and uhm im afraid that i mustered the courage to ask them out they just turn me down." I easily explained.

"Courtney?" Noah asked her. "Oh just recently broke up with someone, asshole cheated on me." And she looked down with a sad expression and i subconsciously rubbed her on the back comforting her out of nowhere i managed to keep a straight face while she just smiled at me.

Courtney's P.O.V.

When Shayne rubbed me on the back i jumped a little and i looked at him and just smiled, luckily he stopped so i didn't blush. "Keith?" I asked him. "I don't usually go on dates, because i don't wanna deal with the drama. So long story short i just wait for the right one." And all of us clapped at his wonderful speech.

"Olivia?" Shayne asked next. "Dating. His name is James, Photographer." After she was done talking a girl appeared out of nowhere. "Hey Shayne." She called him and put her hand onto his shoulder. "Oh hey, Kate." Wtf he knows this b*tch?!

Olivia nugged me on the shoulder i can tell she can read my thoughts. "So we still going out?" She said, WHAT?! "I don't know, i have work so ill just call okay?" I could feel my Demonic Avatar rising within me. And the girl just smiled then walked away. "Never dated huh?" Noah teased.

"I promise. I just met her yesterday at Starbucks and she quickly asked me out. I didn't even know how to handle it." Shayne frantically explained. "I need to use the bathroom, excuse me." I said and stood up and head to the Ladies Bathroom. When i arrived i stared at my reflection. "He's never going to like you back!".

"Kate's prettier than i am, and he even has her number." I letted out a sigh until someone opened the door. "So you like Shayne huh?" I looked to see who it was, it was Olivia who had her arms crossed. "No i don't what made you thought about that?" I lied.

"Uhh hello? You looked pissed when Kate appeared and i could feel your anger rising and also i heard everything what you said here." She sarcastically said. "It' true isn't?" I said in a low tone and Olivia walked closer to me and cupped my face. "Courtney Miller you are special and unique on your own way. If you really like this guy just show him your uniqueness!"

She always know how to cheer me up. I took Olivia's hands off of my fave and smiled. "Do you really think i have a chance?" I asked her. "I'm sure you do they aren't dating yet so that's a start." She said. I started feeling positive and confident about it and said to myself.

I have a chance with Shayne, i must have!