Chapter 18

Few Months Later...

Shayne's P.O.V.

After Courtney and i got together, Waking up every morning wasn't the same anymore. I'm always excited to go to work, Then after work Courtney and i would eat Dinner together. we officially had our first date a week after we got together. I promise we never did something out of hand before. If i wanted to go that far i'm gonna have to wait until we're both wearing our Wedding Rings.

"Hey Babe?" Courtney called me while i was typing sketches for new videos. "Can you call Damien over? We want him to guess in SSSS with you two." I think the world is ready for Two Shaynes. "Sure. But we're going to the movies after work" i said. "Deal. Horror movie, I got the tickets you got the popcorn." She said as she was walking out the Squad room. "Love You, Babe!" i shouted. "Love You Too!" she replied and walked out of my field of vision.

I pulled out my phone to tell Damien to come..

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked out the nearest window

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked out the nearest window. Then out of nowhere he instantly appeared from above holding onto a Rope. "Jesus man! What are you doing?!" I opened the window and helped him in. "So where is this show of Courtney and Olivia?" he asked while holding his waist while pretending he didn't do anything drastic.

I just ignored it and threw him some pajamas to wear for the show. while i wore a Superman onesie.

Time Skip...

I'm gonna be honest i know Damien is my Best friend and the fans already love him calling him a 2nd me because we share the personality and sense of humor. But i noticed that Courtney focused on Damien in the video, giving little attention to me. I know i can't be jealous over my Best Friend but if Damien and i are really alike, Courtney may fall for him.

Courtney's P.O.V.

Damien is really fun to have as a friend no wonder he and Shayne we're Best Friends since High School, There like if Ian and Anthony we're on steroids. After wrapping up SSSS Damien stayed for awhile to ask Ian and Anthony if he could be in some videos. I looked around for Shayne because i didn't see him where he went after the video.

While i was heading to check the Squad Room i heard his voice and Keith's. "I have a Movie date tonight with her!  i don't wanna argue over something that's not real." Shayne said. "Trust me man, if you keep it all inside it'll eventually grow then pop." Wow Keith's becoming a mini Flitz. "What are you doing?" Olivia said behind me which made me jump.

"Could you please stop sneaking up on me!?" i whisper-shouted. "You eavesdropping on Shayne and Keith?" i grabbed Olivia's arm then dragged her away from the boys. Once we got far enough i stopped. "Look something's up with Shayne and he won't tell me about it." i pouted like a sad little girl. "Oh is it about You focusing on Damien more in the video besides your boyfriend?"  she said in a sarcastic way.

"What do you mean?" i asked in confusion. "Courtney. Shayne's jealous. it's a stretch since Damien is his Best Friend but the way you both interacted it hit him." Woah is she serious? Yes i know Shayne and Damien are similar in terms of humor but the only one for me is Shayne and that's the truth.

"How's things with Noah?" i changed the subject. "Well still thinking for a 2nd time, Noah's actually a fun person when your alone with him though." She said, at first i kinda shipped her with Anthony but Anthony dated Miel so i had to hook up Nolivia. "What about Shayne's jealousy?" i thought about it for a few second but since it's a Movie night i'll make it up to him.

"I got it." i winked at Olivia and she just raised her shoulders in agreement.

Time Skip...

Shayne's P.O.V.

Once i dropped off Courtney back at her place i head home and took a shower and wore something simple. i then headed back to her and Wes's place and went to the Cinemas where hopefully no one would notice us dating. "What are we watching?" i asked her. "The Bye Bye Man." "I thought you hate horror movies? they give you nightmares."

"But i got you now." she said while hugging me tightly. "Alright, alright." i took out my Wallet but before i could take any money, Courtney had already put down her own. "I thought i'm paying for the tickets." i whined. "Plans change." "Okay, But i'm paying the popcorn i should be the one who spends for you."

We went to the popcorn stand and she already payed before i do! I looked at her trying to know what's going on. "I paid. Don't argue with me." she said and kissed me on the lips as she handed me my popcorn.

Courtney's P.O.V.

Whatever kind of jealousy Shayne had i'm gonna make sure it disappears. I was honestly pretending to be confident in watching The Bye Bye Man i got nervous when Shayne and i went to our seats. "Don't worry, Babe. I'll protect you." He said while holding my hand which helped me calm down.

But halfway into the Movie, Shayne was screaming like a little girl everytime something scary happens. he was jumping in and out of his seat, throwing popcorn all around us. I couldn't be afraid of the movie anymore due to Shayne's constant screaming which made me laugh so hard. After the movie he got his arm around mine as he was inhaling and exhaling fast.

"I'll protect you huh." i teased him. "None must know of this alright. I''ll pay for dinner." "No i'm-." he cutted me off. "Babe. I'm paying don't argue with me." as he kissed me and i just agreed on it. While eating dinner Shayne and i got a a message at the same time...

Shayne and i looked at each other and nodded and headed to the Smoffice

Shayne and i looked at each other and nodded and headed to the Smoffice. Once we got there Shayne and i ran to the elevator as we thought something was wrong. When we arrive we ran to the meeting room and Shayne opened the door hard. "What's wrong?!" i asked them and they all just looked at us. "What do you mean?" Anthony asked us.

"Ian said an emergency meeting we thought something was wrong." i said. "Oh there's nothing wrong you just misinterpret what i said." Ian explained and we just nodded and sat down. "Okey, now that's out of the way, we just want to announce that in the upcoming week we are having..."

"SMOSH SUMMER GAMES: CAMP!!!!!"