Chapter 4

Shayne's P.O.V.

Few Weeks Later...

I've been doing cameos with Courtney on some videos on Smosh. She and i only had a few lines unlike Noah,Keith and Olivia which they have a scene. We received some positive feedbacks from the fans due to how frequent we are in videos we also met the Smosh Games gang we fill in if they needed extra players.

But tomorrow Summer Games is starting so everyone got the day off. While i was packing stuff in my desk Courtney approached me. "Hey can i chill at your place for today?" Is she serious?! "James is leaving today so Olivia's out, Noah and Keith have they're siblings and i got nothing to do today besides i'm all packed up back at my place." Finally i can have some lonetime with her!

"Sure, Sure! I'm alone anyway so having some company is good." I joked. After i was done we got out and ate lunch together this is definitely the moment i don't want to end, i tried my best keep her laughing and smile because they said that to make her fall in love i had to make her laugh, But everytime she laughs, i'm the one who falls in love."

We spent the entire day together going to different place, going to amusement parks and arcades. I tried my best to not flutter around like an idiot and blush at moments. It was already night time and we we're both tired, i could only muster the energy to drive back to my place so she agreed to stay for the night at mine.

I opened the door and opened the lights and let her in. "Wow you play the guitar?" She noticed the guitar at my bedside. "Yeah. Been playing since 12." I said. "So you can sing?" She said in a teasing tone. "Oh no you can't make me sing, it's a huge achievement if you made me sing." It's true i only sang when i'm alone i never sing infront of anybody.

"Is that a challenge i hear?" She said in a competitive tone. "Not today Courtney but your welcome to try." I said, and she just sat on the couch and opened Netflix on my tv. "You know opening someone's Netflix without they're consent is bad right?" I joked and just sat down next to her.

Mid-way in the movie we watched i could see Courtney slowly drifting into sleep and i just put her head on my shoulder. I turned off the tv and looked at her. "If only you knew how beautiful you are." As i moved her hair away from her face. "And if you only you knew how i feel.." and just put my head on top of her and drifted to sleep.

Next day...

I woke up at 6:00 in the morning and we only have two hours to prepare. When i looked at Courtney she still sleeping like a baby so i picked her up and put her on my bed. She looked like Aurora from Sleeping Beauty. I realized that Courtney doesn't have any clothes to change so i texted Olivia.

S: Hey Olivia, do you know where Courtney's apartment is?

O:Yeah it's. (Imagine there's an address)

S: Great Thanks.

O: Why are you asking her address btw?

S:Oh, she's at my place and she doesn't have any spare clothes. I promise NOTHING happened.

I got the drop on Olivia since she's been trying to hook me up with Courtney for days and it only ends up with either getting awkward for the both of us or she getting upset and i didn't want that. I then took a paper and a pen wrote something then i made a sandwich and coffee and put it beside her, took a bath and left.

Courtney's P.O.V.

I woke up in bed when i realized it i instantly stood up hoping nothing happened between me and Shayne, luckily i still have my clothes on which made me sigh of relief. When i looked around no Shayne was present but a Sandwich and coffee with a note on it beside me.

Hey Courtney Good Morning! i just went out to your place To pick you up some clothes don't worry i know the way. and of course today's Summer Games so have breakfast and feel free to use the spare toothbrush at the bathroom, Trust me no one used it yet lol. I'll be back in a few minutes.

~Shayne

Wow he's so sweet! It's like we're already a couple! But i guess he's just trying to be a good friend. I had a dream of someone whispering something to me i couldn't figure out who it was but i guessed it was a male. I just ignored it and went on to eat the sandwich Shayne made and wow it's good.

After a few minutes i went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and took a shower.

Shayne's P.O.V.

I drove to Courtney's place it was only a 30 minute drive and surprisingly she lives near the Smoffice. When i went inside i realized that i didn't have her key but i noticed that there was a small lid at her door you can't see it clearly unless you inspect it alot so when i opened it a key was inside.

"Smart move Courtney." So i unlocked the door and went in. It was just like mine only different interiors. I went to her closet and found a huge bag and clothes all prepared so i took it and left making sure the door was locked and no one notice the secret. key.

Courtney's P.O.V.

After i took a bath i put on a towel and went back to the other room and Shayne just opened the door making both of us jump in surprise, he instantly covered his eyes and i could see him blushing. "Uhh here's your clothes." He handed me a plastic bag. He's so adorable.

"Thanks, man." And i just took it and went back to the bathroom and closed the door as fast as i can. "Okey Courtney, stay calm he's just a friend." I said to myself and changed. After i was done i went out Shayne was already prepared. "You not?" I pointed at the bathroom.

"No i already took a bath before i left, so you ready to go?" He asked me and i just nodded and we left. I didn't realized how far the Smoffice is to Shayne's and traffic was horrible we arrived 5 minutes late as we saw the Smosh family getting in the van

"WAIT FOR US!!" Shayne and i shouted. "Where have you guys been?" Ian asked us. "Sorry traffic was horrible on the way." Shayne explained. "And care to explain why the both of you we're together?" Olivia asked at the van windows

"Alright answer it inside we're on schedule here. Anthony's on the Smosh Games vehicle so im with the Smosh Squad." He said. And we all went in and head to the Mobli beach house..