Chapter 21

Courtney's P.O.V.

Camp continued on with Harshmellows taking the lead. Today is my birthday and i never told anyone so i can test if some of them remember. So i woke up alone in the quarters i expected Mari or Olivia we're the first one to greet me but they didn't. when i turned the doorknob unlocked i got curious to why someone would lock the door. I got out i had a mini heart attack for a moment, as i saw the entire cabin ravaged. The chairs we're everywhere the tv was at the ground and the couch has blood on it...

I ran to Shayne's quarters to see if he's alright but i noticed that the door was open and when i entered the beds are soaked in blood and i fell to my knees processing everything that i saw. Then i saw something from underneath the beds i grabbed it and realized it was Shayne's phone i quickly opened it and checked his gallery and found a video.

I played the video and it was Shayne hiding underneath Flitz's bed and Olivia was on the other side...

"If anyone found this video, please send help as soon as possible." Shayne said to the camera and the door looked like it was being kicked open. "Olivia stay down." he said to her. "Please, my name is Shayne Robert Topp and if i don't make it. find my Girlfriend Courtney Miller i manage to lock the door to her quarters and i hope she is alive and well. Courtney if your seeing this, i love you." Shayne said as he was tearing up.

Then the door opened and 3 masked people entered, Shayne dropped the phone and charged at the three probably hoping to save Olivia but he got knock down with a Baseball Bat and took him away. Olivia then headed to the side where Shayne was and took the phone. "Please help us." and one of the guys came back and dragged Olivia out of the room while she screamed.

The video ended and i couldn't stop crying. i tried to call for help but no reception was available. I went back to the living room to find something to help me find them but i found nothing. I headed outside only to find Keith and Noah running from the woods. "Oh my God, KEITH NOAH!"  i ran to the both of them and helped Keith carry Noah who got his foot injured back to the cabin.

We put Noah down at the couch. "What the hell happened?!" i asked them both. "Glad your alright Courtney." Keith replied. "Thanks to Shayne. Answer, What. Happened?" i asked again. "We don't know. It happened so sudden. While eating breakfast three men opened the door carrying a gun and a baseball bat, demanding we surrender. Wes and Anthony tried to fight them off but they got knocked out with a bat."

Damn why the fuck i couldn't hear the chaos?! "Ian ordered us to split up so the others ran outside while Shayne,Olivia and i head back because we couldn't leave you. I distracted the guy as long as i can for Shayne and Olivia to hide. In the end we got captured and got dragged into the woods." Oh my. i stood up and got the med kit to wrap a bandage around Noah's foot.

"We gotta go back and find them." Noah said. "No we're not. Not while your still injured." I said to him. "No i'm fine, i can run. Keith you remember that most of us escaped right?" Noah asked him and he nodded. "Yeah. Joven distracted the men allowing Sohinki and Mari escaped the woods while me and Noah manage to find our way back here."

"What about Shayne? is he alright?" i asked the two. "Shayne got the punishment the most out of all of us. He tried to escape twice and it only got him beat up alot." "Is he alive?" i said in a distressing tone. "We don't know." Keith said and i wept but i pulled myself together. "Can you lead us back where they we're?" i said in a confident tone. "Yeah i think i can." Keith nodded.

"Then we are going back to help them."  I resolved. "Courtney, How?" Noah asked me. "I got you both to back me up, besides you said Mari and Sohinki escaped we may encounter them on the way." i said. "Hell naw, i'm not going back into danger!" Keith whined. "Either we save our friends or i die trying." i said back at them and they looked at each other before looking back at me.

"If your gonna die, we're gonna accompany you or else Shayne's ghost will be the one who'll kill us." Keith joked and it was pretty bad one. "Dude. Too Soon." Noah said and he quickly apologized. Once Noah was able to stand again i took the axe Joe Bereta hid in his room because that's how badass Uncle Joe is which reminds where was he?

Us 3 all headed to the woods following the markings Noah left behind just incase help arrived. But while walking deeper Noah held my arm tight. "It's Him!! He's behind us!!!" i looked back and a huge guy was running two us so we ran until another one appeared. "Come on!" i told to the both of them an we ran the other only to be cut off by someone who pointed a gun at us.

I tried to fend them off but when i swung the axe the guy held it and threw it away from my hands and blindfolded me. I could hear Noah and Keith's constant screaming and at that moment i was very scared...i prayed that someone will knock them off and save us but nothing happened.

When we stopped walking they put me down and took off my blindfold and what i saw i didn't expect...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY COURTNEY!!!"

The Smosh Fam said out loud and i got sooo confused. when i looked at my captors they removed they're mask revealing Sunny, Matt Raub and Joe Bereta. "What the? What is this?" i asked all of them while still confused. "If your mad, Blame Shayne he planned all of this." Joe said and when i look back at the others, Shayne appeared with a cake, i guessed he felt i was kinda mad at him for doing a stunt like this as he put down the cake and stood infront of the others.

I stood up and walked up to him while tearing up. "Babe, Sorr-" i cut him and off slapped him in the face. "Woah. i guess i deserve that." and i just kissed him on the lips and hugged him tightly as the others cheered. "I thought you we're dead. i thought you we're dead, Goddamnit!" i told him. "Your boyfriend and your friends are actors." he joked and i giggled. "Never do this kind of stunt ever again! or else i'm cutting your head off." i threatened him.

We kissed again and head on to celebrate my Birthday...

(A/N: Today is Courtney's real birthday so there's that lol. By the way can anyone confirm me if Courtney is really dating Wahlid? in the Smosh Wikia it said that in a video she said she's still single and people are saying she and Wahlid are just friends, while others say they're both dating. As for Shayne i've been reading about someone named Dee Lowe? some people say Shayne's dating her but in most Squad videos, Shayne never showed any signs of being in a relationship.  Can anyone pls confirm? :/ )