Chapter 5

Shayne's P.O.V.

The drive to Mobli beach house from the Smoffice was long. it took 2 hours and a half! (A/N: I'm only guessing lol) Once we got there we started grabbed our stuff and Ian and Anthony went to the middle. "Okay everyone listen up." Ian said and we just turn to him.

"When you got everything you need that house over there." Ian pointed at the large Beach house. "Is where we all staying at. Of course the Guys and the Gals are seperated so nothing dirty will happen." He accented on the dirty part. And i saw Olivia smirking at me for which i knew was the teasing smirk. "The rooms are seperated like this." Anthony explained.

Room 1- Ian and Anthony.
Room 2- Lasercorn and Joven.
Room 3- Keith and Noah.
Room 4- Shayne, Flitz and Wes.
Room 5- Courtney,Olivia and Mari.

"Oh you better call the funeral service right now. Because you put me in a room with a killer." Joven pointed at Lasercorn who was standing behind him. "I will cut your lips in your sleep." He whispered at Joven's ear loud enough for us nearby to hear it and we laughed.

"Roomates!" Noah and Keith said in unison and high fived. "Powerpuff Girls!!" The three girls shouted and we all went in and unpacked our stuff. "So Shayne care to explain why you and Courtney we're late?" Wes asked me out of nowhere. "Traffic was bad and i saw Courtney around the corner so i thought to pick her up. "Wait. Doesn't Courtney have a car?" Flitz realized.

Oh shit...

Courtney's P.O.V.

The Girls and i headed to room and unpacked everything, i became friends with Mari quiet easily since there's only like 3 girls at Smosh not counting Sarah. "So care to answer my question now?" Oh yeah, Olivia has been asking me like crazy ever since we left. But i just told her i'll tell her when we get there and just slept in the van to make her stop.

"Yeah girl, what's up with you and Shayne?" Mari asked. "Oh there is nothing going between us." I raised my hands in defense. "Then why we're you with him?" Olivia just kept pressing on. "You know, Shayne just found me and he asked me to join him." Damn i am a bad lier. "You do have a car right?" Olivia said.

Shit....

Shayne's P.O.V.

"Uhh she uhm, you know." Oh my God what do i say?! If i don't find the perfect excuse i'm screwed. "Admit it. You like Courtney do you?" Wes straight on asked me. "No i don't. what made you think i like her?" Pleasee work.. "Listen bro." Flitz walked up to me and put his arm around me.

"If you like this girl. Tell her how you feel, having true feelings for a girl doesn't come that often so if you want a chance go and confess before you chances slip. Flitz was known to the Smosh Family as the Wise Sage now i know why. I thought about admitting to Wes and Flitz but i was stop when Ian went in.

"Shayne come on out we'll explain everything you need to do." I nodded and wore my ref shirt and whistle. When i went outside the camera crew we're finishing set up and i just followed where Ian was. "Okay for now you'll become the Race commitee and at the same time a substitute player if any team needed."

I understood everything was said to me. "And of course, Be funny for the fans." Ian smiled and i just smiled back. 20 minutes later it was time to choose teams. "SMOSH SUMMER GAMES!!" They all introed when the camera starts rolling.

Ian: Jiggle Physics
Wes
Sohinki
Flitz
Keith
Olivia

Anthony: Bananarama
Lasercorn
Courtney
Noah
Mari
Jovenshire

"And presenting our ref for our Summer Games, Shayne!!!" Anthony presented and i just walked in like a robot frog holding a big Trophy. "What up y'all!" I said to the cam with a straight poker face. "Shayne will not be just our race commitee but also a substitute player if any team is missing a player." Anthony said to the cam.

"Alright enough introductions let's begiiiiinnnn." Ian said. "Smosh Summer Games!!" We all shouted and began.

Time Skip...

They all started to play Balls Deep Soccer. I was to exchange Noah to the Bananarama, On COURTNEY's Team. Due to Noah being worn out easily and was toppled by a Monster a.k.a. Wes. I mean come on look at Noah and compare him to Wes! I played with the Bananarama we manage to almost even the scores. with the Jiggle Physics leading by one point.

This time Courtney has the ball and i noticed that Keith and Sohinki we're running to her, so i got in between them knocking all of us down. Wes stood up in the rumble that happened and charged for the ball. It's like Wes is the Human form of a Tank! So i stood up and hurled my entire body to knock Wes down to let Courtney even the scores.

Courtney's P.O.V.

I saw what Shayne did. To everybody it looked like he played for us to win, But to me it seemed like he protected me from being toppled, the very thought of it made me blush luckily the balls we're big so i fluttered my heart out without anyone noticing.

In the end the Bananarama still lost to the competition so for our punishment the Jiggle Physics can call someone out and someone from they're team can charge right at us. I got Sohinki which was a good one but when Wes charged against Joven and Joven just got knocked in the air it was freaking Hilarious!

1 Week Later...

So we just wrapped up Summer Games with us Winning. I got sad when Shayne remained ref for the rest of the competition so i only get to stare at him sometimes. Don't get me wrong when the boys did the wet shirt segment he had the perfect body. Literally my Jaw dropped when that happened, Olivia and Mari nudged me and just smirked.

"Alright guys since this is the last day you all be here, go have fun!" Anthony said and we just ran to the waters. I dived below to check out the corals and fishes underneath. Give me a break, my Mom made me watch Animal Planet only. While inspecting undersea, out of nowhere a school of fishes swam across me.

When that happened my foot got accidently got caught in the corals, i tried to get my foot out but i was gasping for air i started panicking until after a few attempts my vision got blurry and everything went dark.