Chapter 11

Courtney's P.O.V.

Well this is just great, i'm on the same team as the man i am trying to avoid for the past 7 months. Winter Games officially began with a T-Rex costume race which i lose against Keith, he has like ostrich legs! he crossed the finish line in less than 10 seconds!

Time Skip... 

Blue Balls has 2 points in the overall scoreboard while Snow Fleeks had 3 we then decided to have a break from the games and have a Hot Tub Truth or Dare with they're respective teams. After i rap some killer bars it was Shayne's turn. "Shayne! Truth or Dare!?" we all shouted. "I'ma go for a Dare." we all oowwwed at him. "One Fan dared...to Kiss Everyone's nose in less than 30 seconds." Shayne red.

"Go!" Ian started the countdown. Shayne went first to Joven then Lasercorn then to Flitz then to Ian, He then skipped me and headed to Noah. I was disheartened for a second until he went back to me and...

He kissed me! No one noticed it because it was fast, but i really felt he went for the lips! most of the Blue Balls did not noticed it

He kissed me! No one noticed it because it was fast, but i really felt he went for the lips! most of the Blue Balls did not noticed it. I got stunned for a few seconds until i blinked a few times and went back to reality. I saw Noah had a awe reaction, guess he noticed it "Fanfiction writers go wild!! share us your story using the #Shourtney!" Lasercorn shouted. After the video was finished we all got out of the tub to change.

"Hey Courtney." Noah called me. "I saw that, by the way." he teased. "Can you not tell anybody?" i said. "Sure. But when will you tell him?" i looked down to the ground. "Just leave it to me. I'll tell him one day." he nodded and went on to his and Keith's quarters so i went to ours.

Shayne's P.O.V.

I CANNOT BELIEVE I JUST DID THAT. I didn't mean to skip over her but when i did i saw her get sad and i just went for it. i did a small peck on her lips it was soft and i wanted to do it again but i can't. Luckily it was so quick no one noticed and hopefully on the camera it looked like i kissed her on the nose. While Flitz and i we're done changing. "That was a smooth move, brother." oh shit he noticed.

"What do you mean?" i lied. "I saw that you kissed Courtney on the lips instead of the nose." he told me. "No i didn't, why would i do that?" i said while laughing. "Because she's the one that you want. I may be blind  in one eye but my other is 100% clear." i stopped the fake laughter. "There has been a ton of signs that she likes you, you just need to give her a reason to tell it to you."

"Thanks, Flitz." i said to him. "No problem man, The entire Smosh Family wants you and Courtney be together." i smiled at the thought of it happening and Flitz went out of the room. I then sat down and took out my phone and called Kate. She didn't answered for awhile but when she did the first sound i heard was sexual moaning, getting louder every second.

I felt pain in my chest. knowing that i just left her for a few days she got the guts to have sex with another guy. But i hardened my heart and dropped the call then blocked her number. i went out to where the gang was made some coffee and sat down at the table quietly..

Courtney's P.O.V. 

I noticed that Shayne got in the room and sat down at the table looking at his mug without making a noise or anyone laugh. usually he would enter and say something funny or scream the "Shayne Cry" then we all burst out laughing. I knew something was wrong but i can't ask him because i avoided him. I was about to ask Keith but he instantly fell asleep on the couch so i nudged  Noah on the shoulder and i pointed at Shayne on the table and he understood so he got up and went up to him.

Noah's P.O.V.

I sat down beside Shayne, i honestly wanted Courtney to do this but the way they are right now i had no choice but to do it. "Hey Shayne, what's up." i said to him. "Oh nothing..just chillin you know." is he serious? he made a pun while being not his usual funny self. "You seemed a bit off today, anything bothering you?" i asked. he stared at his coffee then took a sip. "Your probably still too young to know."

Wow should i take that as a compliment or an insult? "I'm serious. you not being your usual self is like me liking Indian Food." I really hate Indian Food it's just one of the worst, no offense to Indians though. "I called Kate because i wanted to break up with her." he said. "And? Why?" i asked. "Too be honest i didn't really love Kate as much as...as much as..." "Courtney?..." i finished his sentence and he nodded.

"But when Kate answered she was having sex with another guy." Oh he's right i am a bit young for that Lol. "Hey Noah can you do me a favor?" "Shoot." "Can you figure out why Courtney's been avoiding me." i don't know if i should tell him because the entire Smosh knew exactly why Courtney's been avoiding him we all wanted for the both of them to admit each other's feelings so i just nodded. "Anything for you man." and headed back to the couch.

My phone vibrated and when i checked it out, Courtney texted me.

C: Don't look at me someone might get suspicious. What Happened?

N: I think it's better if you ask him.

C: Why? Spill it out now or i'm telling Olivia.

Yes i like Olivia but who cares?! this is they're story not ours.

N:I'm sorry Courtney but Shayne needs someone special. Ask him when everyone else is already asleep, i'm sure he won't be able to sleep.

Courtney then sent me an emoji sighing  and i turned off my phone.

After Hours...

I couldn't sleep after everyone went to bed for two reasons.

1: Shayne kissing me, was it accidental or on purpose? whatever it was i want to feel it again.

2: Something's bothering Shayne so bad that it made him lose his sense of humor and that's a scary thing.

I then remembered what Noah said to me, so i went out and went to the living room when i arrive Noah was right. Shayne was sitting at the Bay Window, I then walked up to him slowly. "Shayne?" i called him and he just glanced at me and back at the window.

"Are you okay?" i asked him. "No. i am actually not okay." he said then i sat next to him."You know you can tell me right?" i gamble what i just said. "Why we're you avoiding me?" he asked me. Well Courtney this is it. "Kate wanted me to stay away from you. Since she was the Girlfriend i listened." i let it out. "EX-Girlfriend." i went silent and looked at him when i realized he's single again.

"Kate cheated on me i didn't knew how long." I felt his pain. Because i experience it. So i hugged him from behind the tightest i could give. "Thank You for being in my life." he then put his arm around me and he raised me up so he leaned on the wall while i lean on his chest. and we both looked at the snow and then fell asleep while i cuddled next to him...