Chapter 15

2 Days Later...

Shayne's P.O.V.

Well today's the day. We all drove to the castle Disney rented for us, Ian's the only one joining since Anthony had an errand a.k.a trying to avoid eating Hot Peppers. While on the way we all talked about who are we going to be. "Noah and I got dibs on Cogsworth and Lumiere!" he quickly said. "I got the human Prince." Ian said next. "I got Belle as a peasant" Olivia said next. "I'm wearing a Gown." Courtney said next.

"So that leaves Shayne as the Beast." Well obviously since we're dancing. "Oh Hell i don't know if you can make Shayne look like a Beast." Keith quipped. "Make him angry then maybe you'll see a beast." Noah said. "Noah i'm not the Hulk." i said. "Well your buff so we'll just paint you green then we have a hulk." Olivia joked.

An Hour and a half...

We arrived at the castle and we all went to our make up artist and quickly dressed up our base clothes. Me and Ebony and Ivory took the longest to put on make up, Olivia just got a little and wore a black and blue dress while we never see Courtney yet since she's still changing into the gown upstairs. When she finally started to come down the stairs...My jaw just literally dropped for what i saw..

"Damnnnn Courtney your a princess!!" Keith stated. Olivia and Ian nudged me on both sides while teasing me. "You love her!!!!" they both said in a squeaky tone and i just flipped them both off. "What do you say? Does the Beast like the look?" Courtney said then spin around. "Uhmm... i uhhh.." Shit i was stuttering, she literally took my breath away.

"I think it's a yes coming from him." Ian spoke on behalf of me, she smiled and Oh my God my heart just beated faster. "Shayne your turn to dress up." Noah called after he went out and honestly he looked like a Medieval mobster with Extensive facial hair (I took that from the comment section of the video who ever you are i give you credits lol.)

I walked inside the room quickly because any second longer i'm gonna faint...

Courtney's P.O.V.

After Noah came out Shayne just instantly walked to the dressing room and closed the door, I looked back to Ian and Olivia and they we're both smiling weirdly at me. "What?" i asked them both. "He loveeeesss youuuu!!!" they both said at me and i just gave them both the finger. "But honestly you look like your sister." Olivia noted. "I'll never be pretty again." i replied.

"Tell that to Shayne." Ian quipped. I just shook my head and the door opened, Shayne came out wearing a Maroon Coat and Vest, my heart tightened a little as i saw a handsome Beast walk out of that door. "Hell no, your not a Beast! how cool can you be!!" Keith shouted and they laughed. I just stared at that amazing specimen of a Beast while Ian and Olivia nudged me. "You loooovveee hiiiimm!" they both teased me.

(A/N: Ugh sorry i just watched an episode of Fairy Tail xD.)  Shayne walked up to us while holding on to his waist. "How do i look?" he asked us. "Uhhhh..Courtney." Olivia looked at me. "Uhm. Dashing." he smiled while nodding and i just looked down so i don't blush. "Alright lovebirds that's enough, let's go shoot this video and end this Pepper Nightmare."

Shayne's P.O.V.

After we wrapped up shooting, i was literally crying you can see that my make up was coming off due to my tears. Courtney was the one who most kept her poise singing while eating a Hot Pepper. She was also the one who pitied me the most because i was in a lot of pain in my mouth, i couldn't even sing the last part i felt like a Dragon losing control of his fire in his mouth!

But i was worth it. and now it's time..... Our make-up artists retouched Courtney and I. The plan was that only the Squad and Ian can record our dance. I would take Courtney with me and pretended to check out the ballroom and at the end of our dance i'll tell her. "Hey Courtney you done?" i asked her and she nodded. "Come on it's time to shoot the Waltz video." "Okay let me just fix up a little."

I opened up my phone...

"You Ready?" she asked me

"You Ready?" she asked me. "Yeah let's go." Courtney and i went to the huge Ballroom inside it was mostly dark besides the middle of the room. "Where are the others?" she asked me and i didn't answer. "Come on let's start." i played the song of Beauty and The Beast rendition of Ariana Grande and John Legends and we started...

Olivia's P.O.V.

I got a message on my phone because i'm not missing that amazing moment. "Guys. Shayne's taking Courtney to the ballroom we gotta go." I told the guys and we all ran to the ballroom area. Luckily we just saw Shayne and Courtney went in and a few seconds later we entered the room and hid and recorded they're dance... (A/N:This is how they're dance look like.)

Shayne's P.O.V.

After the song finished. I turned around and looked into her eyes while holding her hands. "Courtney. I've been meaning to tell you this ever since we started to work at Smosh. Ever since we first locked eyes at that elevator i thought i was going to heaven because i met an Angel like you. and when i found out we're working together i was so happy. When you almost died of drowning i felt like my Heart was gonna pop out of my chest and exchange with yours.

We had our ups and downs especially when you avoided me for months. When i got cheated on, you we're there to comfort me and made all of my worries away. Then i realized that you Courtney Ruth Miller is my First True Love. I love you Courtney with my whole heart. I get if you don't feel the same that you only see me as a frie-" she cutted me off by....

Kissing me on the lips it felt like magic, Sparkles flew everywhere around us and when she broke the kiss. "I've been waiting for a long, long time for you to say that Shayne." she said while smiling at me. "Will. You. Be. my. Girlfriend." I said one-by-one because i was still fluttering from the Kiss. "I would Love to!!!" and she hugged me.

"Alright!!!!!!!" Ian appeared along with the Squad and clapped for us both. "What are you guys doing here??" Courtney asked them. "Shayne planned this from the beginning!" Olivia said and Courtney looked at me for confirmation which i nodded and she kissed me again. "Finally! Y'all a couple!!!!" Keith said and we smiled.

We changed back to our clothes and drove back to the office while Holding hands and Courtney's head resting on my shoulders...

This is the Best Day of my life...