Chapter 13

Shayne's P.O.V.

1 Week Later...

We wrapped up Smosh Winter Games and all headed back to the Smoffice the day after the finale. But before we left i messaged my Best Friend, Damien Haas. this is our conversation...

  Yeah he loves Spies and things espionage, he even took the Quiz our teacher made for us during High School and we memorized the questions

  Yeah he loves Spies and things espionage, he even took the Quiz our teacher made for us during High School and we memorized the questions. Anyways when we got to the office i was about to go out already because anytime now Damien's gonna tell me where she was.

"Going already?" someone said behind me and when i look back it was Courtney. "Yeah i got uhm.. something to do." i explained. "Shayne i know you. I know your going after Kate and the guy for a little payback, right?" How the hell did she? "Yeeaahh i am." give me a break she caught me already. "I'm coming with you." she said. "I promised myself that one day i'll smack Kate's face off when she started to come to the office, that day is today."

Woah she's a badass. I just nodded and she went to fetch her bag. then my phone vibrated and Damien messaged me...

I put my phone back at my pocket and Courtney got back as well

I put my phone back at my pocket and Courtney got back as well. "You know where is she?" she asked me. "Yeah, i know a spy, i tasked him yesterday to find her and he just sent me they're location." her eyes widened when i mentioned i knew a spy. "Like a real Spy? I knew you worked for the CIA!" she joked.

"Haha. No, my Best friend Damian is just good." she just laughed and we left. We headed to where Damien was so when i parked my Car i could instantly recognize Damien in his disguise he was sitting in a few tables behind Kate and she was cuddling next to the guy. Courtney and i sat down next to him and he took off his glasses.

"Who is this?" he pointed at Courtney. "Oh this is Courtney, my friend/co-worker from work. Courtney this is my Best Friend, Damien Haas." they both shaked hands and Damien smirked at me. "So this is the other half of Shourtney." Did he just mentioned our ship name?! "I red the comments and...i have twitter." he added and Courtney just giggled. "You ready?" i asked her.

She stopped giggling and looked at me. "Yeah." we both nodded and went to the table where my ex was. "Oh hey Kate, what's up." i first said when we went in front of them. "Babe? you're back!" she stood up and also the guy. "Wait... Babe? you told me you we're single!" The guy said to her and left. "Ha. even the guy that you use to cheat on left you." Courtney said.