Chapter 26

1 Week Later...

Olivia's P.O.V.

Shayne has been absent for a week now. Fans are already noticing the decrease appearance of Shayne and increasing of Damien, some already think that Damien's replacing Shayne and none of us want Shayne gone. After we we're done shooting Squad Vlogs both Noah and Keith we're just goofing on the couch while Courtney's out with Damien again.

I went behind those two and smack them both on the heads. "Ow! What's the matter with you, Liv?!" Keith asked while rubbing hid head. "Are you guys not even worried that Shayne's been gone for a week?!" i exclaimed. "Olivia, Ian and Anthony said to give Shayne and Courtney some time apart, maybe this is Shayne's way of having a time apart." Noah explained which i debunked.

"Dude. Courtney and Damien are on the verge of dating, Fans are worried to where Shayne was or the status of they're relationship." they both nod at each other, my phone vibrated so i checked on what it was...

" they both nod at each other, my phone vibrated so i checked on what it was

I showed the two what Damien said and agreed to come with. We went to Shayne's apartment he had his door unlock so we thought he was robbed or something. When we got in everything was a mess! chairs flipped,clothes everywhere, the floor has a dried black hair dye which i'm guessing wore off from Shayne's head.

Shayne was sitting in his bed facing away from where we we're. "Shayne?" Keith first called and when he turned around.. he looked like Shit. His hair was messy, he's losing his physique a little bit and looked like he hasn't taken a shower yet. "What are you guys doing here?" he asked us. "Shayne. it's been a week since you came to work." Noah said.

"Well, i'm not planning to go back yet." he replied. the Two went to sit next to him to talk him out, while i took my phone...

 the Two went to sit next to him to talk him out, while i took my phone

I didn't realized that Damien was helping Shayne the entire time. i'm betting on Damien's plan since it's better than nothing. when i looked up again Noah and Keith stood up and went up to me. "So? what did he say?" i asked them both. "He'll come to work, but he needs to clean himself up first." Keith said. "Great. Let's tell Ian and Anthony about this." I said and they nodded.

Shayne's P.O.V.

After they left i started to fix things in my room. i took 2 baths, shaved my beard ate a little and head to the gym. while i was working out, on the other side of the street i saw both Courtney and Damien at a table. She laughs at everything he said. i miss seeing her smile at me, her kisses. everything about her i just miss so much.

I can't be mad at Damien because if he makes her happy, then i can't take that. If i did, she'll hate me even more. After i was done they both weren't, so i go home again took another shower and head to the Smoffice. "Shayne!!" i looked back and the Dynamic Duo approached me. "Glad you came back" Ian told me. "Yeah. this is my only job anyway i don't wanna lose it and i can't feed myself." i joked.

"So are we shooting anything today?" i asked. "Not really, Damien practically volunteered to stand-in for you." First my Girlfriend and now my job? Is he serious? "Well you see around more." Anthony said and tapped my shoulder and they both left. When i arrive at the Squad room the air was normal, Wow only a week had passed and the feeling is normal again.

"Welcome back, man." Noah first greeted me. "It took you like 6 hours to get you back into Shape! What the hell?!" Keith whined as we hugged and Olivia and i also. I went back to my desk which still looked clean and opened up my computer. I forgot that my deskop wallpaper was a picture of me and Courtney on our first date.

So i just changed it into a normal wallpaper. i opened my notepad and found the unfinished song that i wrote which i titled "Perfect" but since it wasn't perfect anymore, i deleted it. While browsing my twitter everyone was wondering where was i..heh they sure love me. Few minutes later i saw in the corner of my eye that Courtney came in, i resisted the urge to look at her.

When she saw me she stared at me for a few seconds before again to her desk. "Your back." she said to me. "Yeah. i missed going to work." i replied. "So did the fans." she said followed by a long silence and Noah messaged me...

" she said followed by a long silence and Noah messaged me

"So..how is things with Damien?" i broke the awkward silence between us. "Great. I never knew Damien was that type of guy he hasn't made any move yet so..i don't know." Well that's weird usually Damien had already made the move considering he has a taste in women. Then Olivia and Keith messaged me the same thing Noah said and i flipped them both off.

Come on talking to your ex-girlfriend who's almost gonna date your Best Friend and that ex-girlfriend you come to work with?! Ughh...

This is gonna be a helluva of a life...  

(A/N: Well only a few chapters left. Thank you for all your support for this book! 1.1k is the current number of reads. Also i notice something in the photo of the Squad few hours earlier XD)

 Also i notice something in the photo of the Squad few hours earlier XD)