Chapter 25

3 Days Later...

Shayne's P.O.V.

 Every morning i wake up with a heavy heart everything that happened that night flashed in my head over and over. Her words,her screams..Her Tears. i lost my sense of purpose to go to work, but i had to. Courtney didn't went for 3 days. I talked to Wes once and he said Courtney doesn't come out of her room except when she needs to eat or drink.

Fans are already noticing, Courtney's disappearance in EBE and Squad Vlogs. Ian and Anthony told me to just stay quiet about the incident to prevent further problems. The Squad missed Courtney and i do to so much. Until my phone vibrated and saw that people are mentioning me in twitter and i saw Courtney posted a picture...

 Until my phone vibrated and saw that people are mentioning me in twitter and i saw Courtney posted a picture

Fans are asking me what happened or Courtney on who she meant. when i looked up the Squad we're on their phones and looked at me. i sat down on the couch and just cried. "It's alright man let it out." i looked up and the Squad we're sitting next to me with Keith rubbing my back. "I just...don't know what to do without her." i said wiping off tears from my face.

"Don't worry Shayne, we'll find a way for Courtney to forgive you." Olivia said. "Yeah. And if there's one thing i learned about love from you two. It's that you never gave up on one another." Noah said. "We all feel that Courtney still loves you, that she's just angry for what Kate did." Keith said. "What if you go to her now?" Olivia asked and i thought it was a good idea.

I went to Ian and Anthony to ask permission to leave early the reason for it is her. without a second thought they agreed and i went to her place. Just as i was at the door i kept having second thoughts if i should do this or not. "Fuck this." i said to myself and knocked on the door. few seconds later someone opened the door. "Damien!" Courtney said but her smile disappeared when she saw me.

"Shayne? what are you doing here?" she asked me...

Courtney's P.O.V.

Damien's been visiting me alot since that night. he's nice, you know. he can make me smile within a second by his jokes. I asked him out for a friendly lunch today. Bu Shayne arrived. "What are you doing here?"  i asked him. "I just came here..to tell you that.. you need to come back to work." he said. He stuttered for a bit so i know he's not telling me something but i ignored it.

"The fans and the Squad misses you." "Yeah i think it is time i go back to work." "Yeah..so i'll just go and it seems you we're expecting someone else." i nod and he just slowly turned back and walked back to his car. I can tell he's in pain i can see it in his eyes. "You Miss him do you?" Wes said out of nowhere making me jump. "What do you mean?"

"Shayne. You miss him right?" he asked me, Wes has been aware that Damien's been visiting me but base on Shayne's reaction i guess Wes hasn't told anyone yet. "Yeah. But i don't know if i can forgive him." "Shayne's a good man and a loyal one i tell you. but if you want to test him how much he loves you find someone new and see." Wes has been a Big Brother to me since i move in. he knew what i was dealing with since he has a fiancee.

Someone knocked on the door when i opened it i thought it was Shayne but it was his 2nd. "You ready for our date, milady?" he asked me as he let out his hand. "I sure am, Sir." i took his hand and we walked, not drive. just a good walk. "Where do you wanna have lunch?" he asked me. "You know what. how about we go to a bar?" i wanna see how fast Damien could get drunk.

"I know a place nearby." he said and we started to run while he held my hand.

Shayne's P.O.V.

I don't believe it. my Best Friend, has my Girlfriend. i saw them both went into a bar, both their smiles twice as wide. I held my tears long enough to get back to my place and unleashed it everywhere. "YOU'RE AN IDIOT!! YOU DUMB PIECE OF CRAP!!!" I hurled everything i could throw and finally sat on the bed. screaming my heart out.

Olivia's P.O.V.

I got worried on what might happen, was it a good idea to send Shayne? and to make things weird that Courtney arrive with Damien but Shayne didn't. "Courtney you know where Shayne is?" i asked the blonde. "I don't know." she replied. "Guys it's time to shoot Every Guys Night Out Ever." Joe called for us.

"But Shayne isn't here." Noah said. "I could..stand in for Shayne." Damien volunteered. "Alright you have Shayne's humor anyway let's go." "Hell yeah, Damien." Keith said and all 3 of them went off to shoot. I noticed how Courtney smiled as they went away. "Why are you smiling like that?"i asked her. "What? What do you mean? i'm not smiling."

"Uhh yeah you we're." "No i'm not. Stop it Olivia." she walked away from me and headed to watch the guys shoot. Something is definitely not right with her. and it's trouble for Shayne.