Special Chapter: Anthony Padilla

(A/N: So guys this is just a Special Chapter in honor of Anthony Padilla, who announced that he was leaving Smosh to pursue an Independent Youtube career. Let's all support and thank him for making Smosh and Mentoring it's present members.)

Anthony's P.O.V.

It's amazing really, how the channel Ian and i made in 2005 became one of the most subscribed Youtube channels and is still growing with the addition of Shayne and Courtney. Ian and i already noticed the Spark they both displayed when they first met which prompt us both to observe them and see how it turns out.

Well we we're both right. After Summer Games, Courtney got into an accident that almost cost her life if it wasn't for Shayne who saved her and brought her back to life. We finally got Shayne to admit that she liked Courtney and we did we could to help him with her. Until after Courtney's Birthday he told us she only sees him as a friend and lost his will to fight her.

And dated someone he doesn't love at all. 7 months Ian and i saw two people suffer, We know because we're both in relationships. until we started Smosh Winter Games that the two started to mend they're estranged friendship. Then the Hot Pepper Karaoke happened which i really don't like so i lied about the errand to Ian to which i'm glad he bought into.

Yes i knew Shayne's plan to finally ask Courtney out, i mean there is nothing that Ian will do at Smosh without letting me on it. Then they finally confessed to each other and went back to the Smoffice, holding hands and officially a couple.... Some of you may not see or know it, But i do heck the whole Smosh knows that Shayne and Courtney are Happier together.

I was glad for myself that i'm able to love again, ever since Kalel and i broke our engagement and never got into speaking terms again. Miel became the person that Kalel couldn't. And i owe her a lot for mending my heart, Although i thought the reason why Kalel and i broke up was due to us being public about our relationship, So ours is a little more private.

I've been friends with Ian since we we're in 6th Grade. And who knew a channel i named for mishearing Mosh Pit for Smosh Pit, and posting a Pokemon Theme Song Music Video with Ian would actually be the first one to reached 24 million views! but the video had to be put down due to copyright. But that video is what launched us to Fame.

That stupid video that Ian and i made while we're on drugs, kidding. Is what started everything there is right now. So we both decided to shape the Channel into a Comedy-skit which the fans loved in the following years. With the addition of Mari then Jovenshire,Lasercorn and Sohinki from Clevver Games and last year with Flitz and Wes they formed Smosh Games.

Then a few months later. Noah,Keith and Olivia joined the cast of Smosh and then Courtney and Shayne to form the Smosh Squad. Ian and i couldn't be much prouder on how it turned from a channel with Two funny guys into a Huge Group. I'm happy i met these people who i considered my own Brothers and Sisters especially Ian. i couldn't have done all this without him.

"Hey Anthony come on let's go." Ian called me. "Coming!" i just said and headed to the other room.

I just know that these Sons of Bitches is and always be my.....Family.

(A/N: When i found out that Anthony was leaving i couldn't sleep for the entire night because i watched Smosh ever since the First Food Battle came out and grew up with them

(A/N: When i found out that Anthony was leaving i couldn't sleep for the entire night because i watched Smosh ever since the First Food Battle came out and grew up with them. Smosh is actually part of my life now. And seeing Anthony leave is very sad..Please share in the comments of this chapter what do you guys think of Anthony leaving Smosh. )