Betrayed

I walk into the boys house & MaKena is sitting in Ethan's lap, getting very close to his face. Ethan slowly pushes his head away from her, looking uncomfortable.

I clear my throat very loudly & Meredith jumps up quickly.

"Mak, it's not what it looks like." Ethan says, running to me.

"I know you're innocent. I saw her." I tell him, looking down while he hugs me.

"No, Mak. I didn't mean for it to look wrong." Meredith says, looking guilty.

Ethan decides to speak up & says, "Yeah, because trying to seduce me isn't wrong."

I look at Meredith sadly & point at the door.

"get out." I whisper.

"Mak-"

"GET. OUT." I yell at her.

She stumbles out the door, running into my shoulder.

Oh heck no.

I go to run after here but Ethan stops me.

"She's not worth it, baby." He whispers in my ear.

My body relaxes & he loosens his grip on me.

Gray comes walking down the stairs saying, "what's all that screaming about?"

"Nothing."
"Mere tried to seduce E."

Me & Ethan say at the same time so Gray gives us a confused look.

Ethan goes over to his brother & leads him upstairs.

I sit on the couch, fuming with anger & sadness.

She was my best friend. How could she do this to me?

I had to talk to her, things couldn't just end like this. but I can't now or I'd say things I would regret.

I quietly walk upstairs & listen in on Ethan & Grayson's conversation.

"im sorry, bro." Ethan says.

"No, im sorry. I shouldnt have trusted her." Grayson tells him. I can't see him but I can tell from his voice that his heart is hurting.

"it's not your fault. You didn't see it coming. None of us did." E tries to comfort him.

"Yeah, well it's whatever. I met this girl the other day, Caroline, at the coffee shop. We ordered the same drink. She's really pretty. Meredith was never for me anyways. I don't need her." Grayson chuckled.

I knew a Caroline but he couldn't be talking about her. We were best friends in elementary school before she moved to Ohio. I haven't heard from her in years.

"Oh, dude, that's great." Ethan says, trying to be happy for Gray.

I walk in, acting like I heard nothing.

"I'm sorry, Gray." I tell him, sitting on the bed beside him.

He hugs me from the side & kisses my head.

"No reason to be sorry, Mak." He smiles.

"Bro, too close." E whispers.

I look at him & roll my eyes, but he actually looks hurt. I stand up & walk over to Ethan, who's sitting on the couch in front of the bed.

I sit next to him & kiss his cheek.

"I love you." I whisper very quietly in his ear. He shivers & bites his lip.

I love teasing him.

"I'm gonna go to my room." Ethan says, & I can see his boner in his pants.

I start laughing so hard & he walks faster, knowing I'm laughing at him.

Grayson snickers & says, "Go fix him."

"Oh I will." I wink, jokingly.

I walk in E's room & he's laying on his bed with his back facing the door.

"Ethaaannnn." I say seductively.

"oh come on, don't tease me. You know I'm sensitive right now." He whines.

"I know. & I love it." I say, walking towards him.

"Mak, stay right there." He warns me.

I walk over to the other side of the bed & see the big bulge he has in his pants.

"Ethan, how did I make you so horny by whispering in your ear?" I laugh.

"You're just so hot. & your breath going down my neck fired me up." He says embarassed.

"well I think it's hot. Also, what about the party?"

"We never told anyone so we just figured we'd cancel it." He tells me.

"Oh okay. so that means me & you can have a party?" I ask him.

"I need sleep." Ethan tells me.

"Fine. I'll sleep with you." I say & jump up beside him.

I snuggle up next to him & he pulls me closer. He wraps the blanket around the two of us & we fall asleep, happy & in love.