Done

"We need to talk." I walk straight into the twins house, not bothering to knock. 

Ethan sits on the couch so I walk straight over to him and sit beside him. He looks at me awkwardly and looks down.

"What are we doing, E?" I whisper.

"I don't know, Mak. But I know I can't do this anymore. It's too much." His voice cracks. 

"Yeah, I figured." I say back, being strong.

"MaKena, I love you." He says, grabbing my hand that's sitting in my lap.

"No, Ethan. You fight for people you love. You don't love me, you were just lonely." I tell him, shaking my head and pulling my hand back. 

"No, MaKena-" 

I cut him off by standing up.

"I'll see you later." I say as I walk away. 

I get to the door and someone pulls me back. 

I quickly turn around and Ethan is there, holding my hand in his. His eyes are watery and so are mine. I never wanted this to happen. I wanted us to last. I guess I just have too much going on for someone to actually love me. 

He pulls me into him, hugging me tight. 

I just stand there, not moving a muscle. I know that if I hug him back, I'll never let go. 

What seems like forever, but it was probably only 30 seconds, Ethan lets go of me. I stand there, not knowing what to do next. I hear the door open and I quickly turn  around. 

E stands there with the door open, his head to to the ground. 

I pick my feet up and walk out. Once my feet hit my yard, the tears start flowing like a river. I can't control it. 

I open my front door and run up to my room. I ran so fast that I ended up falling going up the stairs. My tears make my vision blurry as I cry harder, due to me hitting my nose really hard on the stair when I fell. 

I hold my nose and walk to my room. I quickly walk over to my bathroom because I can feel the blood dripping. I look in the mirror and I look dead. 

I get toilet paper and hold it to my nose, tilting my head back. 

After getting my nose cleaned up, I walk over to my bed where I just fall back onto it. I lay for a minute or two, just staring at the ceiling. I try not to think about Ethan, but of course he's the only thing i can think of at the moment.  

I sit up and undo my neatly made bed. I pull the covers down and get under them. 

My head hits the pillow and I just lay there, feeling numb. I couldn't cry anymore. Nothing came out when I wanted to sob my eyes out. 

I start scrolling through my phone, checking all the social medias. Nothing really interesting was going on so I plug my phone up and roll over. I close my eyes and I see Ethan.

It's gonna be a long night.