Okay

MaKena's POV

I woke up to the sound of beeping. I slowly open my eyes & the first thing I see is Meredith on the floor with her head in her knees.

"Mere.." I croak out.

She whips her head up, sniffles, & gets up to run over to me.

Ethan, who apparently had his head on my legs, sits up & goes over to Grayson.

"Oh, God. You had me so scared, Mak." Meredith says & hugs me.

"I'm okay, just a little sore & tired." I tell her reassuringly.

The nurse walks in, looks at me & smiles at me.

"I was hoping you'd be awake. I have some things to tell you." She says, which worries me.

I guess she saw the worry in my face, because she said, "Oh no, it's nothing bad. Not bad at all."

I slightly smile at her & she continues.

"You had the pain in your chest due to some pressure on your lungs. It wasn't anything serious, you just had some fluid that shouldn't have been there. We gave you medicine for it, which washed out all of the fluid that was bad for you. Now, I need you to go home, eat something, & rest. Don't go out & party for the next couple days. You'll be sore. Now, with that said, you're free to go home." She smiles at the end & starts taking all the i.v's out of me.

As soon as they're all of of my arms, she smiles again & leaves the room. I get my clothes on & we leave the hospital. The ride home was quite awkward.

"So, how do you feel?" Grayson asked me.

"Fine." I whisper.

Ethan pulls the mustang into my drive & I slowly get out of the car.

I walk in & my mom is passed out on the couch with a beer bottle on the side table. She never drinks...

I sigh & head up to my room. I hear footsteps behind me, three pairs of them. We get into my room & I plop down on my bed.

"Are yall not going home?" I mumble into the pillow.

"After what happened earlier? Heck no." Ethan says & plops down beside me.

"Me & Gray will sleep on the pull out bed again." Meredith says & pulls the bed out.

"What time is it?" I slowly turn my head so she could hear me, instead of mumbling into the pillow.

"It's 1:20." She says. I groan because I know that we'll be up for a while.

"I'm so tired." I say quietly.

Ethan hears me & says, "Move over, let's cuddle & go to sleep."

I don't decline his offer, so I scoot over & I'm out in seconds.

Meredith's POV

They looked so cute cuddling. I look at Grayson & he's looking at them too. I wonder if he's thinking the same thing.

'That could be us'

I go over to Mak's closet, pull out some pajamas & go into the bathroom to change.

I walk out & see Gray on the bed, sleeping.

He's also snoring, very loud.

I turn the lights off & go over to lay with him. I snuggle up beside him, enjoying his body heat since I'm always cold.

Grayson is on his side, so I put my face on his left arm, & get real close to him.

Oh my, he's so perfect.