Chapter 9 : Expect The Unexpected

It was awesome shopping with Alex. Just like the old days. I didn't feel awkard for even a bit. Umm , well I did feel awkard when we were in La Senza and they didn't have small size bras. I mean thats stupid ! I am not the only one with small boobs.

*extremely small boobs you mean*

Oh if you didn't know, my subconscious mind is a bitch.

*that makes you a bitch*

Urgh !

Just before I could get into a fight with my subconscious mind I got a text from Ron. Its an address and I have to be there by 8.

EEEEPPPPP !

Okay I think I said that out loud because people are looking at me like I'm crazy right now.

I need to get home as fast as I can. I have only an hour to get ready. Now that's really less.

...................................................................

Okay I think I look good. My turquoise colour dress maths perfectly with my silver pumps. God bless Steve Maden.

My dress reaches half way down my thighs and it sits perfectly on my curves.

my boobs don't look small. God bless Victoria's Secrets. With my makeup I've gone for a more natural look and it looks pretty good. I have tried one of Bethany Mota's braid styles and it looks per-fect !

I think I look pretty decent for a date.

Now its time to roll.

I get into my car and put the address on my navigator.

This place is not really far. Like half a mile from my house.

Wow, This place is ............... creepy!

Its an old bungalow I can see Ron's car in the driveway. One last check on makeup .

Yeah its good.

I ring the bell but he doesn't answer the door. Then I realise the door is open.

This place is scaring the shit out of me right now. Why hasn't he switched the lights on !

I can see light rays coming from upstairs. I am really scared right now I don't want to go up I just want to run out of that door and go back home. *Shut up and get your ass up that room*

Okay Em , don't worry . Ron is here. Go up . you can do it !

Okay I am standing out the room right now and I am thinking what to say to him when I see him .

I think I'll just hug him and say "Hey babe. Why the fuck did you choose this place?"

Ok I will leave the second half out. hey babe is good .

Ok I am going to open the door now.

" Hey ba- What the fuck!?"

" Hi , Em"

" What the fuck are you doing here?"

" I missed you and wanted to talk to you ..... in private. "

" Donna, What kind of a sick trick is this!? Where is Ron? "

" Oh , pretty dress. I love those shoes. Are they Steve Maden ? "

" Yes they ar- Oh shut it ! Where is Ron !?"

" So eager to meet your boyfriend ? "

she clears her throat and her next words make me feel dizzy. " Or , umm , My set up "

" What - What are you talking about !? "

" You really thought he liked you Emily !? No he didn't ! He was playing with your emotions just like you played with mine ! Since the day I and eric broke up, I had only one thing in my mind and that was 'revenge'" she says quoting the word and emphasising on it. "You thought you could fuck up my relationship and get away with it !? Oh no no , Em ! No ! You have no clue what I am capable of ! I could have ruined your life but I chose a bit milder way to take my revenge. You should be happy about that. And trust me, you really don't wanna go to Ron asking for answers, He is probably going to insult you and then tell everyone how he chewed you like a bubble gum and spat you out."

Tears are pouring down my eyes. She comes closer to me and says " You don't mess with people you know can mess your life up. Adios" in my ears and leaves.

Its been almost 20 minutes since she left and I am still standing here wishing it was only a dream.

If his love , his affection was fake. Why did it feel so real ? it was like sparks flew through the sky every time he touched me !

This cannot be true !

" no ! No ! NOOOO ! " I run outside screaming . I get in the car as fast as I can and drive. I don't know where I am going but I don't stop. I don't stop until midnight. I think I have come really far from home. But I like it here, There no one who knows me. Because mostly everyone who knows me either hates me or wants a revenge. I am the only one responsible for making my life such a mess. the only one!

I played with people's feelings so recklessly and now look at me ! I am just as screwed up as they were once ! maybe worse !

I have no rights to ask for any answers from anyone ! no rights to be so vulnerable and hurt when I have hurt people in the past!

I am the biggest screwed up shit I know ! I just feel so broken , so tired , so scared . I don't think my life will ever be normal again.

_____________________________________

*Ron's pov*

" Donna please tell me ! where is she !? "

" I don't know , I left her there and when I went back to get my purse she was not there. "

" You said you wanted to sort things out with her ! What did you say to her ?! She is not even receiving her phone ! damn it !

I shouldn't have helped you , I just shouldn't have ! She is not even at her place ! and its almost 1 am ! Donna tell me what you said to her ! "

" Well that is none of your business and yeah, she looked pretty. I really loved her shoes "

" The fuck it wrong with you !? Are you in your senses !? My girlfriend is out on her own at 1am and is not picking up any of my calls and you care about her shoes !? you disgust me ! "

" Hey calm down lover boy . she is mature enough and there must be reasons why she is not answering okay. "

I try calling her again. This time her phone is switched off.

" God damn it ! she put her phone off ! I swear Donna if anything happens to her you're probably going to be dead meat ! "

" Well fuck you and bye I am done roaming around with you like idiots searching for her. Do it yourself ! "

This bitch !

I shouldn't have helped her ! Oh god, What have I got myself and Em into!

I don't even know where my baby is !

Jesus ! please help me !

_____________________________________

Andddddd that's a wrap !

I hope you guys enjoyed it :D

and I hope you guys don't forget to vote , comment and share the story :)

I am sorry this update is a little late . I will try to be regular .

from now on I will be updating every Monday and Friday :D

Tell me what you think will happen next in the comments and if you want any specific povs

ciao :)