Chapter 11 : Little Lies

Its been minutes or even hours, I am still sitting at the very exact spot where Ron left me. Sobbing my heart out. I have no clue how to figure out what is right and what is wrong. what is true and what is false. I have a feeling what Ron said was true. But it's- it's just so hard.

I'm hurt and I feel like the world is ending. I feel like my life has ended. I feel so sick, so broken, so tired, so vulnerable, so alone.

But I just can't sit here all day crying. I need to find out what the truth is. I need to find out if Ron really loved me. I need to know- I just need to.

I don't have the balls to see Ron right now. So I think I'll first talk to Donna.

It took me another hour to get up and get ready. I am Standing on Donna's porch. I have rang the bell twice but she didn't answer.

Suddenly I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.

" Oh hi Em! missed me ? "

" Donna I need to talk to you. "

" Yeah, come on in hun "

How can she be so sweet after what happened !?

" Would like a cup of coffee? "

" Donna I just want to talk to you. please!"

" Thought so, never liked coffee did you?"

" Donna! This is not funny ! " I half yelled at her.

" What you did wasn't either! " She yelled louder and tears forming in her eyes. "You have no clue how it feels like being called 'the girl with herpes' you really thought it was funny !? Em, you were my best friend ! I would have backed off if you would just ask ! I have not had a proper conversation with my parents since then ! No friends, No love! I am alone. Alone! Don't you see !? Don't you realize what you have done !? You didn't even try to clear all the goddamn prejudice that people hold against me ! Not once have you tried to tell Eric that you were joking !? And Joke!? You call this a JOKE ! "

" I- I am sorry, I didn't know how- How it affected you. I- " I stand there gobsmacked. I never really realised what I have done. Until today. Here I stand with a girl who knows me just as much as Alex does, crying about how I messed with her life.

" You're sorry? No you're not Emily! You know what you are ? A selfish, Pathetic bitch ! That is what you are! Get out of my house right now!"

I couldn't utter a word. I just looked at my feet and kept walking outwards.

" And yes ! Ron didn't do anything. I lied to you. Shut the door while leaving."

I locked the door and left. Ron was telling the truth, But I don't feel good about it. I feel like the whole world is spinning. My head starts feeling heavy, my heart starts pounding and before I know it everything's gone black.

" Ron ! Ron, Listen... Listen please. Its Em! Em. Ron please I am freaking out !"

Are the last words I heard.

...................................................................

Hey guyssss :D

Sorry, but I really didn't have time. I managed to write this much.

sorry about the cliffhanger ( lol ).

hope you liked it, don't forget to vote , comment and share. xoxo :*

love y'all .