Chapter 13 : Reunion?

* Emily's pov *

As my eyes open I see Donna sitting next to me. Her head is on the bed, she's sleeping holding my hand. Realisation hits me. I'm in a hospital. I have an oxygen mask on. I feel incredibly sick and weak. My head is heavy and I feel like puking.

I struggle to get up and accidentally wake Donna up.

" Em, You alright ? Sorry I slept. Wait I'll call the doctor.  " she says and I can see the she is genuinely concerned about me.

" Yeah " I am kind of confused right now. why was she concerned about me? she hates me right?

As Donna leaves the room Ron comes barging in. " Babe! You okay? Feel good?" He holds my cheeks in both his hands, kisses my forehead and I feel a tear drop fall on my forehead. " You scared the shit outta me. " We both giggle and he hugs me again and kisses my ear tip.

" How long have I been out? "

" Two days " He says trying to hold back his tears.

" Oh god." I say in disbelief.  " Thats- Thats a lot of time. " I sigh.

" Umm, Ron? "

" Yeah babe. You okay? Need something? "

" Uh, No. I just wanted to know why Donna is here. "

After a long pause he says " Let's not talk about that right now. yeah? Oh and Alex is here too. She's in the cafeteria downstairs.  You want ne to call her? "

" Uh, No.. I'll meet her when she comes back. "

" Okay. "

" Umm, Ron ? "

" Yeah babe. "

" I'm sorry. "

He doesn't say anything.  He just stares at me with his teary eyes. Then comes closer pulls me into a hug kisses me till we hear the door open.

The doctor comes in and tells him about how weak I am and all the shit I don't understand and how my parents should have been here and how he thinks they are irresponsible. Ron says he'll give them a call today and let them know about me and stuff like that.

To be honest, I am glad my parents are not here. I don't hate them or anything but they just don't understand.  They blame others for everything that happens to me. According to them I am their perfect baby girl, When in reality, I'm abso-fucking-lutely not !

And plus I have formed a habit of living without them. They were always out because of their work and stuff and I was always home because of my school and stuff. All they did was send money with a letter that said "We love you honey. Enjoy xoxo mum and dad" . I always felt bad because I used to see my friends with their families enjoying, fighting, playing, going on trips etcetera. But all I ever did was wish my parents were home for at least a day.

I never had a mother to tell me what was right and what was not. I only had a nanny who looked after me because she got a hell lot of money to do that. Even she didn't really care about me and last year she left because according to her I was now  "capable of looking after myself". Yeah right.

I don't even know that woman's name.

Anyways, I don't blame my parents for my behaviour but I always wanted something others had. Love. And when I didn't get it I became possessive,  I started becoming a bitch, I saw nothing, not even friendship and went for it. I didn't see how it would affect others.

Donna's right, I am a selfish bitch.

I have no rights to hurt others just for my own happiness. 

" Emily ! You okay !? " I look at her . I didn't even realise she was here. " I've been here for like 5 mins and you don't seem to pay attention.  What's going on in that bird brain of yours?"

" I'm sorry Alex. I'm just really fucked up right now. How are you? "

" I should be asking that. You alright ?"

" Yeah. Actually no. My head hurts and I feel extremely weak. "

" Its okay.  don't worry.  you're not going to die " She says with a smile and then wink.

" Alex "

" Yeah? " She gives me that winky smile again.

" I am going to kill you " And we both burst out with laughter. 

" Wow, Even I couldn't make my girlfriend laugh like that. " Ron comes and sits next to me. Hold my hands and kisses it.

" Because you're not her best friend,  Idiot. "

" Ouch. That hurts. Em, Tell her I'm you're best friend.  "

" Sorry, You gotta choose, Best friend or boyfriend. " I say and he gives me that very famous million dollar smile of his and says. " Boy friend."

There a knock on the door before it slightly opens. It's Donna.

" Um, Guys? Can I join you? "

Before They could say anything I say  "Yeah, hop in."

Both of them look at me with strange expressions that I don't understand nor do I want to. Donna herself looks a little surprised.

She comes in and sits next to Alex. 

All of us have real great time together just like before. No awkwardness, No taunts just casual talk.

After an hour or so the door opens with a loud thud.

And we all look as the person enters the room. We all stare at him completely blank for a minute.

" Eric !? "

_____________________________________

Horribly small !

I know ! Sorryyyyy !

Have a lot of work to do :(

Ignore the errors, I use my mobile to update sooooo :3

I update every Monday and Friday :)

don't forget to Vote, Comment and share this story.

Feel free to follow.

I love y'all xoxo ♥♥