Chapter 10 : Wrong Information

* Ron's pov*

it's almost 2am and I am still searching for her. I've come really far from the city I have asked strangers if they saw a girl wearing turquoise dress and silver shoes.

My car is almost out of gas and that's when i spot a gas station. Thank goodness. I was filling my car tank when I saw a girl coming out of a beer bar next to the gas station with a beer bottle in her hand.

My eyes widened when I realised

turquoise dress

silver shoes

" EMILY !" I ran to her as fast as I could.

" What the hell !? what were you doing in there ! why the fuck are you drinking !?" I take the bottle from her hand and throw it away. There's an awkward silence as she watches the bottle shatter. I turn to her and before I could say anything she says " Wow, you really are good at breaking stuff . "

What the fuck is she talking about !?

" You know Ron, I always wondered why you loved me. You could get any girl you wanted but you chose me. I really loved you Ron , I really did. But now ! I hate you with all my soul ! all of it ! "

Huh !?

" Em, what are you talking about ? " is she out of her mind ?

Oh fuck. Donna.

" Em I don't know what happened between you and Donna. but I can explain. "

She started laughing. I am not talking small giggles, I'm talking hysterical mental laughing.

" What's so funny !?" okay now this shit is pissing me off !

She stopped laughing and started glaring at me like I just killed her dog.

" You ! " she yelled " You the reason why I am miserable today ! I loved you ! I could see my fucking future with you ! and then I come to know this was all a fucking revenge ! A fucking revenge ! You helped Donna take her revenge by fucking with my feelings ! You bastard ! Everytime we touched , everytime you said you loved me , everything was a lie ! It was all a part of a sick revenge. She told me everything ! Donna told me everything ! You don't have to act like you care ! because I surely have stopped caring !"

I just stood there as she looked at me with disgust and hatred filled in her eyes.

Why would Donna say that ! she said she wanted to sort things out ! she played me and em , both of us at the same time and none of us knew.

" Em, I had nothing to do with this ! I was not part of any sick revenge. my feelings for you are true. I love you"

with that I received a hard slap on my face .

" Don't you dare say you love me ! " She has never been this loud. people are staring at us like we are retarded or something.

" Emily stop you're creating a scene!" I whispered.

" I don't fucking care! " she yells again .

" You know what ! enough of this. Shut the fuck up and get in the car! " I ordered. She is drunk and she is creating a scene.

I need to get her out of here before she goes all THIS IS SPARTAAA on me !

" You can't fucking order m-Ouch! " I grab her arm and pull her with me to the car.

" Ron get your fucking hands off me "

" No way on earth that I happening " I say, more like to myself.