3 My Dudes

A/N: It's the 3rd chapter and I am already running out of ideas for names. Also AHHHH he's too beautiful

Connors POV

I walked up to our front door. Evan beside me holding my hand. I looked over to him and I saw sadness in his eyes.
"Hey," I said. He looked up. "Don't worry about Jared. He won't hear a thing." Evan blushed, making me smile. I opened the door to find Jared passed out on the couch. A gag came from Evans direction.
"Wow, Evan Hansen was just rude." I said sarcastically.
"Sorry." He muttered. I just laughed. I put my keys down on the kitchen counter and walked up to our room. Evan not far behind. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Thank you, for escaping Jared with me today. I had a lot of fun. " He said looking  into my eyes. I kissed him and smiled.
"Any day love." I said while picking him up. He wrapped his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck. We kissed like that while I closed the door. Not wanting Jared to hear us.

"I'm ready today." Evan said into my neck. I smiled widely and kissed him hard. He did his best to keep up.

I laid him down on the bed and we kept kissing. Every once in a while we'd come up for air. He started to rip at my shirt and I shrugged it off. His hands were shaking so much, I loved it though.

I tugged at the button of his jeans and got them loose, trying to pull them off was a blast. He pulled away and quickly got up.
"Where are you going babe?" I asked, he had gone into the closet.
"Hang on." He said. A few moments late he emerged in a black shirt of mine and his boxers
"Ooo all this for me." I said, he blushed and walked back over to me. Sitting on my lap kissing me hard. I gently bite his lip and he moans rather loudly.  I think he forgot about Jared. I don't care though. Tonight is about me and Evan. I get up and he wraps his arms and legs around me. We walk out to the bathroom.
"What are you grabbing?" He says into my ear. I Shhh him for being too loud. I didn't want Jared to ruin this.
We walk awkward back into the bedroom and I wip out a bottle of lube and a condom. Evan pushes me on the bed and undoes my pants. And as seductively as he can he takes them off. I blush at the sight of my raging boner(me and my asexual ass can't exactly understand what's the deal with dicks.)
I can tell Evan is doing his best. I help him with the rest. I hook my thumb into the elastic band of my boxers and pull them down.
"Are you comfortable with me taking them off?" I gesture towards his black boxers. He nods. The t-shirt he has on is really long so it'll cover him pretty good.  I pull them down and his face turns a really dark red. I kiss him and slip my tongue into his mouth. He moans into my mouth.

A/N: I honestly am too lazy to write this. I'm gunna tell you now that I write in bulk but post the chapters at different times. So if my "laziness" is too much cause you wanted smut leave. I delivered what I wanted to.
~☆You are all going to hate me now☆~

Evans POV

I wake up sore and tired. I sit up and  look over to see Connor peacefully sleeping. I lay back down and remember what happened last night. Then I remember Jared. If he heard anything I would die of embarrassment. I got up and put on a pair of underwear and sweatpants. I did my best not to wake Connor but he woke up anyway.
"G ' morning love." He sat up rubbing the sleep from his eyes. I looked over at him and smiled, kissing him on the forehead. I checked the time. It was 10:32am on Sunday.
"I gotta go to work today babe. I'll see you in a few hours." I kissed Connor and got dressed.
"Please don't leave me all alone with Jared. And after last night too." Connor had a pouty face on. I laughed and cuddled him for a bit.
"I'll text you and call you all day long. Plus I'll only be gone for a few hours." I said trying to cheer him up.
"You better." He said sternly but he still managed to look cute. I felt my face heat up. Connor giggled and later back down.

"Please don't mope aroukd all day. If you don't get out of bed by the time I'm home I'll have no choice but to make you and Jared talk." I joked. Connors eyes widened. I chuckled.
"I love you" He said as I left the room.
"I love you too" I answered smiling.

Connors POV

I slept for half an hour more before being woken up by a loud noise downstairs. I grumbled and rolled out of bed. Realizing that I was naked, I pulled Evans clothes on. Well, his boxers and my shirt. I had to get up to find pants. I picked up a pair of black sweatpants and went downstairs.

Jared was eating cereal on the couch calmly. I went into the kitchen to find a HUGE FUCKING MESS OF CEREAL ON THE FLOOR.
"JARED!" I yelled. He peeked around the corner and smiled. I looked at him with discust and anger. 
"Why didn't you clean this up?" I asked trying to stay calm.
"I forgot." He shrugged and took a bite from the bowl in his hands.
"If you 'forget' one more time I will 'forget' that I need to be nice to you." I said through my teeth. He looked scared enough so I grabbed a cloth and went back upstairs.

~☆ Time skip brought to you by your favorite lazy emo kid☆~

Evan came home with food and a gift. I, of course, didn't question him. But Jared had to be an annoying rat. When he went up to our room he saw that I had cleaned up and kissed me. He looked so genuinely happy.
"I love you Connor Murphy."
"I love you too Evan Hansen"

A/N: It's 2am and this is the longest chapter I've ever written 1200 words..... It's too early for this. I honestly hope that you liked the smutty part I guess. I really tried for the most part. I'm probably gunna write another chapter then sleep. Bye