1....

Evan was walking slowly down the path of the forest. His right hand in his boyfriends, Connor, their fingers intertwined. They walked covered by the shade of the trees. Evan turned to Connor and kissed him softly on the lips. Connor just smiled and kissed him back.

"I love you." Connor said.
"I love you too" Evan said a light blush covering his cheeks.
Connor smiled and continued to walk towards the clearing. Evan following closely behind him. He caught up and managed to link his fingers back into Connors. They continued to walk for a few more minutes, reaching the car.

~☆Time Skip brought to you by your friendly neighborhood gay and lazy person☆~

As Connor wrapped his arms around Evans waist, the shorter boy smiled and hooked his arms around Connors neck. Evan leaned in and kissed him. Connor deepening the kiss. They stood like that, lips flowing together for a moment or two. Connor pulled away first, making Evan frown. Connor smiled at the boys child-like behavior.

"Don't frown. You look like a pouty kid." Connor said, smiling lightly.
"Well, I'm sorry." Evan said, sticking his tongue out. Connor sensed his sarcasm and picked him up bridal style, carrying him to the couch.

Earning a giggle from Evan. Connor gently threw him down and laid next to him. They stayed like that for a while. Until Evan turned and wrapped his arms around Connors chest. Connor smiled and hid his face in Evans neck, kissing him lightly. They slowly walk up to the bedroom and fall asleep almost instantly.

Connors POV

I wake up to see my boyfriend laying peacefully asleep. I smiled and moved closer to him. Resting my head on Evan's neck. My breathing startled him. I just smiled and kissed him. He turned to me and teased me by lightly kissing my nose.

"Don't do that." I said. He ignored my statement and rolled out of bed.
"Rude." He turned around and laughed lightly. Laying back down next to me. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Now your teasing me." He said. I smiled and kissed him on the lips. I felt him smile and he kissed back. When he pulled away I frowned at him.

He smiled and laughed for a little bit. I could help but smile too. I rolled on top of him and started to kiss him, moving my hands up to his hair. He started to kiss me back, looping his hands into my long, curly hair. He moved his hands down to the bottom of my shirt, lifting it up and over my head.
I smile and help him with his sweatpants. (A/N: EVAN SLEEPS IN SWEATPANTS. FITE ME) I undid the bow he had tied and moved them off his legs. Evan pulled away blushing.

"I'm sorry Connor. I'm not ready yet." He said, his eyes darting away.
"It's alright babe." I said, smiling at him. His eyes moved back to mine and I saw so much light in them. He kissed me and smiled.
"We should get up." He said. I groaned and rolled off him. He laughed and snuggled into my chest.

Evans POV

As I laid there with my eyes closed with my head on Connors chest, I focused on his heart beat. It was so calm and steady.

"Babe?" He asked.
"Mhm." I move my head slightly, eyes remaining closed.
"I don't want to get up."
"Why did I expect something serious?" I joke.
"I am serious!" He says shaking slightly.
I can tell he's moving his arms, they land on my back. I smile and open my eyes. He's looking at me with a look that I can't even begin to explain. I see love but there's something else there. I can never identify it.
I love it almost as much as I love mornings like this. I hear my phone vibrate from across the room. I groan and get up. Earning a scowl from Connor. I pick it up and notice that its 11:45 and that Jared would be here in 15 minutes.

"I forgot to tell you that Jared is coming over." I say turning to him smiling. He makes a noise of discust.
"In how long? I need to mentally prepare." He says rubbing his eyes.
"Fifteen minutes." He immediately sits up and starts to move around frantically. I laugh and look at him. He looks too cute like this.
"The house isn't even clean!" He says pulling on a pair of black jeans. Not clean, I assume just by looking at the large dirt mark on the front.

"Don't worry. Did you forget who Jared is. He lives with the most messy person I know.(Cough, cough. I don't ship Jared with anyone but ehhh) And plus, when did you start to care what Jared thought?" I say, trying to cheer him up.

"When we met. I always feel the need to be better than that ass. Also, have you seen my shirt" He responds, scanning the floor.
I decide to get dressed as well. I pull out a clean hoodie and dark blue jeans. Connor is still looking for a black shirt. I find a black long sleeve shirt in the hallway when I leave the room.
"Found you it!" I semi yell to him.
"Thanks" He kisses me and puts it on. I walk down the stairs to the kitchen and start to make coffee when I hear the doorbell.
"Come in!" Connor yells form the top of the stairs. God he looks cute. I turn away blushing when Jared walks in.

A/N: I honestly I wrote 3 chapters but morphed them all together but. Dont expect all of the updates to be this long. Also here's my shameless self promo Instagram- @cutest_trashcan__ or @soft_boi_josh By the way I'm going to put a picture of Mike Faist at the beginning of every chapter. Admire his beauty with me please. Thanks. I'm just gunna leave. Also I will probably try to update since it's almost summer. Bye