Random Thing

Cause I'm procrastinating writing a thing for English.
I'm gunna paste it here so enjoy that I've written and help me if you're nice.
Also I was going to add my face to the thing but it won't let me. Welp

The bell signalling the end of second period rang, students began to flood out of the single door at the front of the classroom. A student dressed in a striped blue shirt remained sitting, waiting out the rush of bulky teenagers and their binders, only packing his things into a tattered binder. He stood up, pushed in his chair and walked quietly out into the hallway.
There was five minute breaks between classes, giving him time to wait in the grimey, old bathroom in the practically empty part of the school. He waited only until the halls were empty, the warning bell normally rang just as he was walking out, he stepped out and started off to his class.
He was normally the last person in the class but he didn’t attract attention to himself. He wandered in quietly, found a seat at the back and sat silently for the whole block.
The teachers learned not to call on the blonde boy that sat alone. His stutter helped to not get asked anything too, skipping and repeating words made it hard for people to understand him. It did give the class something to laugh at when there was a sub or a new teacher.
The board began to fill with the writing of the teacher as the students scrambled to write it at the rate of the teacher, who had taught this so much that the whole subject was practically etched into their mind.
Evan pulled out a paper and began to copy along with the other teens, not wanting the attention of the teacher asking why he wasn’t copying the board.
Most days the popular people sat in the back, after a while they would leave a spot for Evan so they could make fun of him quietly. Asking for his notes, pulling his book off the desk, making him talk or even making fun of his stutter. His cheeks had a thing against him too, flushing a deep red, making his embarrassment more known. 
The classes went by slowly but they passed, leaving him with a spare and lunch. He would normally spend them in the library or the small park by the school, he had no need to go to the library or sit in the cold park on a bench.
He wandered for a bit before walking into the computer lab to write his wonderful weekly letter.
When Evan started doing therapy the therapist suggested writing letters to himself to help him feel more comfortable. Or something like that. He found a computer, sat down in the soft chair with wheels and logged in.
The drive he used had every letter he’d ever written to himself saved on it, he took it with him practically everywhere. He had no clue why either, it was like another finger. He plugged it in and stared an empty page.
Dear Evan Hansen,
Today is going to be a good day, and here’s why:
He stopped, unsure of making his day seem like it wasn’t a mess, trying to make it seem like today wasn’t the same as yesterday or the day before.
Because you didn’t
He stopped again, almost writing how he didn’t have a panic attack in the bathroom. That was the only thing that made today seem different.
The door opened, shining a short beam of light into the dark room, Evan looked over at the door. A tall boy stood in the centre of the doorway, his shoulder length hair bouncing while he walked toward the empty row. His eyes landed on Evan, moving slightly to the right to stare at the glowing screen. His feet shifted and his arm moved to roll down the sleeve that had been exposing his cut up wrists.
“I didn’t think you were in here.” His voice was deep and intimidating, making Evan feel small. “Sorry.” He turned away, starting to walk out.
“No, it, it’s fine.” Evan was practically the opposite, high and scared. He almost added a small ‘Connor’ but stopped, he probably didn’t remember Evan anyway. Connor still turned away, Evan walked over grabbing the taller boys arm, trying to keep him from leaving.
“You, you can stay. If you wa- want.” Evans voice cracked, he looked up, making eye contact for a second. Connor glared down at him, he ripped his arm from Evans weak grip and walked out.
Evan walked back to the computer and wrote about the ‘conversation’ like it wasn’t a completely sad event.
Because today you talked to Connor,
Like Zoes Connor. Wow. I’m surprised he didn’t try to slam me into the ground.
He typed a bit more but grew bored of analyzing his life, signed his usual sincerely me, saved it, sent a copy to the printer and pulled out the drive. The printer sputtered out a copy, he walked over and grabbed it before walking out.
Secretly he wanted to run into Connor again. He still had 4 blocks left of school, but he had no interest in going to a double block of gym.
He walked to his locker, packed his things into his backpack and walked to the park.
When he sat in the park it reminded him of Zoe, in a nice way. He didn’t really miss her in the way that made people cry, more the way that makes your stomach feel heavy and you just want to not exist for a while.
Zoe and Connor used to be close friends with Evan before Zoe gained popularity, and Connor became an angsty mess. The last time Evan visited Cynthia and Larry Murphy they had forgotten who he was. That was a few weeks after Zoes incident. She gave him popularity unintentionally, he started the project and people just caught on.
All because of one boy and a group of people that thought he supported the real cause of the project. He was lucky Connor hardly came to school, he didn’t notice the uncomfortably colorful posters. Connor hardly did anything but stay home, and when he wasn’t home he was getting into fights and getting high. Evan hardly saw Connor anymore, he practically ran away after Zoe and him started to get closer, ignoring the fact that she needed him. He only ever did anything if he knew that it wouldn’t remind him of Zoe, even if that meant doing nothing but running or playing jazz for hours.
Connor also visited the same park Evan went to almost as often, he would wait in his old car until Evan left the park so they wouldn’t have to sit on the same bench. Conversation was never forced then.
The only bench that wasn’t horribly broken was hidden behind some trees, shielding people from the parking lot.
Evan always sat silently, even in his own house. Connor had skipped class too, having a double of art and not really wanting to deal with the old cranky art teacher asking why he wasn’t drawing with the rest of the class.
He walked down the slim pavement path to the open part of the park, moving towards the bench. Connor didn’t really care if Evan was going to stay sitting. Their relationship had been awkward for months, mostly since after the Zoe project.
Connor pulled off the dark brown book bag and set it down on the ground next to the bench.
“Hey,” He sounded much softer than before, like a normal human rather than a pile of angst.
“Oh, um.. Hi” Evans voice was unsure sounding again. Connor sat down,  his black ripped jeans exposing his knees even more. They made eye contact for a moment before Connor pulled his eyes away.
He leaned back, resting his back against the bench back.
“I saw that you pulled down the last Zoe project poster.” He shifted again, pulling at his sweater sleeves.
“Yeah, I-I didn’t want my b-big-biggest mistake all o-over the school.” Evan was shifting too, moving awkwardly under the light stare of Connor.
“I haven’t forgiven you for using my sister like that.” He looked up more, Evan was waiting for a ‘yet’ but maybe Connor didn’t want to forgive anyone at all.
“I’m r-rea-really s-sorry, I know th-that it was r-really st-stupid of me,” He took a deep breath and continued “I don’t ex-expect you t-to forg-ive me.”
“You two used to be good friends, right?” Connor met Evans green eyes with his brown and blue ones. Evan nodded, they used to be amazing friends they hardly had any secrets.
“What did she say about me?” He hadn’t broke the eye contact for a while.
“She always talked about how you would take her nail polish, and the brush.” He laughed, and Connor smiled. “She said that your smile was amazing and that you would play jazz like no one else was ever there.”
“She never made it to any of my jazz concerts.” He looked down at the pavement, like he was studying the cracks and marks.
“She would hear you practice, she told me about how you could play any song almost perfectly.” He had to think of what to say next, Zoe never really talked about Connor,
“I thought she didn’t care about me, apparently not.” He seemed like he was actually happy with himself.
They talked like friends, like there wasn’t a long twisting series of events that brought them to this exact moment.
~*~
Connor drove Evan home, when they got to Evans house they pulled into the driveway. His mothers car sat over to the left.
“I didn’t think she was supposed to be home yet.” Connor pointed to the clock on the dash.
“Ev, its 8:30.” Evan formed his lips into an ‘O’ shape. He unbuckled his seatbelt and got out.
“Thank you.” Connor nodded, and backed out of the driveway.
Evan walked up the few stairs, and opened the door to the house.
“Where the hell were you?” Evans mother, Heidi, had her arms crossed tightly against her chest. “And who was that?”
“I made a friend we were at the park.” He bent down to pull off his shoes. Heidis face softened, she looked happy and surprised that Evan made a friend. She walked off, back into the living room section of the small house. Evan turned to go into the kitchen, he grabbed a cup and filled it with water and drank it.
Heidi was almost never home in time for dinner, so there was no home cooked food unless Evan made it.
He grabbed a slice of cold pizza from the fridge and walked upstairs. His room was almost all of the upstairs, it was kind of like a loft. He put his bag in the corner by the stairs and laid down lazily on his bed.
He and Connor had talked from 2:00 until 8:30, he had never even talked to his mother for that long. When he and Jared were still friends, they only ever talked when his mother came over, and that was almost never.
Evan learned that Connor is more than the brother of Zoe, he played guitar in jazz, he was considered the ‘family disappointment’, and he never wanted to have a sister.
His stutter started to wear off, almost getting through a sentence without having to repeat a word. Connor was patient with him, letting him stumble for a bit, not looking angry or laughing when he was having trouble.
Evan felt like that was never going to happen again, he could never talk to Connor like they were friends. He wanted something like that so much though, he wanted a friend that cared.
He thought about Connor for a bit, was he thinking the same thing, did he still want to be friends with Evan or was he just being nice.
He wandered over to his dresser, changed into a pair of baggy sweatpants and a hoodie, he put the striped shirt in the laundry basket and threw the pants on the floor.
His bed was never made so he didn’t feel bad ruffling the sheets like a bird making a nest.
He laid down, pulled the blankets over his head and slept.
~*~
Evans alarm went off, blaring a Panic! song right into his ear. He turned it off and rolled over, procrastinating getting up and going to school.
He hoped that Connor was going to go to school, but he knew that he couldn’t wish someone up.
Evan grew up learning not to rely on people that much, his mother was hardly around so he learned to cook for himself. He never learned to catch with a baseball glove, and he never had a father that told dad jokes. His father wasn’t around for long, just enough so that he could remember the horrible reality of having a father that left him alone.
The memory is still quite clear, the fights between his mother and his father got worse every day, hitting became a regular part of this. Eventually, his father divorced Heidi and he got all his things packed.
The blue and orange UHaul truck sat in the driveway, it made it seem more real, he was told not to look outside. But he saw the truck and he needed to sit inside, that was the last thing that his father ever did for him.
He decided to not let his morning get more depressing, he rolled back over and pulled off the blankets. His unclothed feet touched the scratchy carpet floor. He picked up the pants he had thrown on the ground the night before and took of his sweats, he slipped his slim legs into the baggy khakis and did up the fly.
His mother was normally gone when he was going to school. He packed a small lunch of a sandwich and a banana, put it in his bag, pulled on a jacket and shoes and went out the door. He could walk to school or take the bus. He normally walked so that there would be no human contact, but on cold days he took the bus.

Edit: I've done everything that normally inspires me and like I have 2 days to finish....
Like I'm wearing a different hoodie and I drank some coffee. I've even moved around a bit.
HECK