Chapter 11: Secret

Draco and most of Valerie's friends went home for the last holiday of the year, Valerie decided to stay at school because she had a massive work load to catch up with. Draco had been gone the longest, but it was closing in to the start of last term, and Valerie would get to see him and all her friends again. Valerie finally caught up with her work and decided to return her books to the library then go to bed. People would be returning over the next few days, so Valerie knew the library would be packed, so it was best to return the books before it got to crouded. As she packed the books away into the shelfs of the back end of the library, she soon felt arms wrap around her.

"Missed me, beautiful?" Valerie recognised Draco's cologne almost immediatley, he always smelt amazing, his body felt so warm and calming, Valerie turned around immediatley, and kissed Draco passionatley, as she had missed him so much. Draco went on to tell her about his holiday, and how he couldn't wait to be back with her. They then went on to revise potions for awhile. They both decided to take potions further for the remainder of their education. They both were very excited as they loved potions, and they loved the idea of spending more time together.

Draco walked Valerie back to her common room when they bumped into Harry, Ron and Hermione.

"I'll see you soon Bruisey." Draco said before kissing Valerie on the cheek, before walking in the opposite direction.

"Are you two.. like together?" Asked Ron, he had always liked Valerie, as a friend, but hated Malfoy. But All of Valeries friends looked past it becasue they wanted her to be happy.

"No.. I don't know? We're keeping it lowkey though, so keep this a secret. Please." Replied Valerie with a look of sincerity in her eyes, they all agreed to keep a secret for her, as Draco and Valerie weren't official, all they had done was kiss a couple of times. But she knew that Draco did really like her. And ever since there big arguement, Valerie hadn't seen Draco with Pansy since. Which also made Valerie very happy, he really was proving himself.