Desiree Johnson

BRIEF DESCRIPTION

Born: June 27, 1982

Height: 5' 7'

Weight: 130 lbs

Personality:
Brave, loyal, and patient.
Can become frustrated if Quill and Rocket fight.
Won't give up in a fight easily.

Likes:
Being with her friends, sharing a room aboard the Milano with Gamora, braiding her hair to keep it out of the way, and going through her small pocketbook of pictures from her childhood.

Dislikes:
When her friends get hurt, when Peter barges into her and Gamora's room without asking, and people who lie about themselves.

Hair Colors:(from top to bottom)

POWER POTENTIAL:Able to use HEALING FACTOR at will

POWER POTENTIAL:
Able to use HEALING FACTOR at will

Can summon certain weapons(not guns) such as a bow and arrow, sword, dagger, etc.

Can create a FORCE SHIELD to deflect shots and such.

Can HEAL others.

On RARE occasions, if she is stressed, she can partially look into the future(see STAR-LARD'S SHIP) but not far, and she can also find the unspoken truth about the things she is stressing about.

WEAKNESSES:
If she is hurt too much at the same time, she can die.

If she uses powers too much, it will drain her LIFE ENERGY, making her weaker and vulnerable to even small injuries, causing permanent scars on her(see THE GRAND ENTRANCE AND FOLLOWING DRAMA) and her partial inability to heal in those areas(COMING SOON IN LATER CHAPTERS) without someone else who has similar power abilities to aid her.

OTHER FACTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW? ASK ME IN COMMENTS!

Thanks,
              CrownWrites