Revenge

I focused only on my destination: the Milano. When I got there, I materialized in a millisecond, gasping for air. I somehow ended up in midair before I landed on my stomach on the floor, groaning in pain. All I could do was just assume my latest captor didn't know where the Milano was.

By the slight smell and feel of it, I was in the main corridor about two feet from the cockpit, three feet from the main meeting room, five feet from my bedroom, six feet from Drax's room, three and a half feet from Rocket and Groot's room, seven feet from Peter's room, four feet from the kitchen, and ten feet from the boarding ramp.

I tried to push myself towards the main meeting room, but due to my hurt shoulder, I didn't get very far. I couldn't risk healing my injuries then, as I felt very weak physically and mentally. I managed to haul myself on my side before my arm gave.

I laid there for two minutes until I heard feet heading up the ramp. I didn't lift my head or give any sign of acknowledgement, hoping whoever was here was friend, not foe.

"And then, I gave him the Orb with the troll doll inside!" Peter's voice rang out. I heard some laughter as the footsteps came around the bend.

"Dess?" Peter asked. I listened as his boots picked up the pace until they stopped next to me. I felt a hand gently brush my tangled hair from my face, then a gasp.

"We need to leave the planet now," I said weakly as he rolled me over so I was on my back. "They have voodoo dolls of us. All of us. Little do they know I have Rocket's." I added quietly as I removed the doll of Rocket from my pocket.

"What do those do?" Peter asked as he grabbed my hand and hauled me up. I gritted my teeth as I was lifted. I managed to stand for a fraction of a second before I fell.

"They can kill us with them. Injure us, like they did to me," I said as Peter caught me.

"Okay. Rocket, you're in charge of the Milano. Don't do anything stupid." Peter said as I felt him put his other arm under me and carry me to his room. I heard a small snort from Rocket.

"Ok. But I can't make promises!" Rocket said as I heard him race to the cockpit. I heard Gamora being led to her room for rest as well.

Peter immediately laid me down on the bed. "You're a lot lighter than I thought you'd be." He muttered as he adjusted his pillows to prop me up. I could feel his eyes raking over my body looking for other injuries.

"Heh. Thanks. Also as far as I know, I have my left ankle broken, the other leg has something important damaged, possibly a broken arm, stab in my middle, and a bad shoulder." I said, motioning with my left arm my right one, which was limp.

"My God. A stab in your torso? You could be more hurt than you think, Starshine." Peter said as I felt him unzip my jacket. He then carefully put an arm around my back and pushed me forward gently to take off my jacket. After I was laid back, I felt him sit down next to me.

"Is it bad? I'm only asking this because I can't see," I said. I heard Peter let out a low grumble as he thought.

"Let's just say that there's blood all over your shirt that is the size of my hand. And I have big hands compared to yours," he finally said. "You gotta heal now. All our medical supplies are gone."

Just then, the ship lurched to one side, Peter protectively putting his arm on the side of me that was closest to the edge of the bed.