III

"That's my name. What can I do to help you?" A voice asks from behind the cabin door.

I jump from surprise and immediately stop. No doubt, that was definitely Jimin's voice. Did I dream it? Was it just in my head?
I promptly pull my pants up. The bulge is bigger than before, as I was just about to come until this happened.
Panting and still shaken up by the pleasure, I open the door to check if there was really someone outside.

He is standing right here. Right in front of me. Him and his lustful eyes. Him and his provocative smile. If I didn't have crazy self control, I would fuck him until he breaks. And for some reason, I know he'd enjoy it. I look down at him and notice justhow much shorter than me he is. So much evil contained in such a small body...

"How... How long have you been here?"

"Long enough. Don't worry, I locked the door, there's no one else here. Yugyeom called me as soon as he left you to deal with your 'problem'. While he was paying for your drinks, he told me he thought I could... help. So I came. But then you sounded so cute trying to do it yourself, I just couldn't bring myself to..."

He interrupts himself for a second and looks down. I don't even need to follow his gaze, I know exactly what he is staring at. His mouth slightly curls up at the edges, and he viciously licks his lips.

"...stop you." He continues.

I can feel myself grow bigger at every move he makes. Pushed to the edge, I deeply breathe in, trying to be calmer.

"Please unlock the door. I'll deal with my 'problem' at home. Sorry if I caused any trouble." I say politely while making my way out of the bathroom as he watches me.

I stand in front of the door, waiting for Jimin to open it. His footsteps echo through the room as he walks towards me in what seems like an eternity. He then stands before me, smiling like a devil, looking out the corner of his eye. The bartender then plunges his small, delicate hand inside one of his pockets and searches for the keys.

"Ah, I wonder where I left them." He playfully declares, moving on to the next pocket.

My patience starts to run out. Being so close to him, when I was just imagining his mouth pleasuring me a few moments ago, it was all too much. His mouth. His plump, pink lips. His tongue. Why is he driving me crazy like this? I'm straight. I've always liked women.

Don't get me wrong, I've tried being with a man before. Yugyeom and I are extremely close, and let's just say our drunk nights sometimes got a little wild. Especially when all your female friends are hardcore BL lovers. Yet with such a good looking man, I felt nothing. Kissing him felt like kissing my brother. But now... now this bartender is making my head spin and I don't understand what I want anymore. All I know is, I have to get as far away from him as possible.

"Oh, of course. How clumsy I am, I completely forgot that I left them right here..." He says while getting closer to me, his eyes looking deeply into mine.

I step back, holding my breath. I suddenly am blocked by a table behind me, unable to move any further from him. I find myself trapped as he presses his body against mine, his thigh between my legs. His smile broadens as he feels the bulge. I'm losing my mind. I can barely move, paralyzed by his presence, bewitched by his gaze. He holds out his hand and brushes against my waist as he seems to be reaching out for something behind me.

I hear a metallic sound, and Jimin holds up the object he picked up from the table. Keys. He shakes them slightly in front of me. I'm not even looking at them. My eyes are focused on his perfect face, observing every one of his features, capturing them in my memory.