XIX

FIRST OF ALL!!!!! I'm so sorry for not updating for two weeks I'm such a terrible author ugh~

SECOND OF ALL!!!!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K READS I'M SO HAPPY YOU'RE AMAZING!

THIRRRRDDDDD OF ALL!!!!!!! I apologize in advance for murdering your feelings with this chapter sry ily bye enjoy (or not)

____________________________

It's a little over three in the morning. Jimin is peacefully sleeping, tangled in my shirt and curled up into a little ball. He refused to let go of my shirt, saying that if I wasn't going to warm him up then my shirt would. I can't help but smile thinking about that again.

I gently pat his hair, earning a faint little moan as he unconsciously moves his head against my palm

I gently pat his hair, earning a faint little moan as he unconsciously moves his head against my palm. He can't possibly look any more like a cat. I walk away from the bed and start undressing, changing into my sleeping clothes. Jimin fell asleep a few minutes ago, and no matter how exhausted I am, my flustered mind won't let me sleep at ease.

Maybe I do love you.

Those words won't stop resonating again and again in my head, and although it's supposed to make me happy it feels like my heart was torn to shreds. The only thought preoccupying me was that maybe he only just drank enough to love me. That maybe it was just one of those overwhelming moments after sex, when the lingering adrenaline makes some unwanted words slip out. I know it's stupid, I know I'm being too impatient and greedy. If I could control it I would, the feeling of my heart pounding way too hard in my chest and my throat tightening so much I can't breathe isn't exactly something I asked for.

I plop down on the bed next to Jimin. He moves a bit, shifting to face me without waking up. The movement makes the shirt slide off a bit, revealing his beautiful sleeping face. My hand moves on its own, delicately caressing his cheek. He smiles faintly. God, I love him so much.

I grab my phone and unlock it. My thumb hovers over Jin's name in my contact list. My curiosity is getting the best of me, I feel like I'll go crazy if I don't ask, the alcohol still messing with my head a bit. I hesitantly press my thumb on the contact, then select the text option. It switches to my messenger app, and just as I want to start typing I realize that I don't know what to say. I stare at the bright screen for a while.

< 3:14
What did Taemin look like? >

The message is marked as read almost as soon as it is delivered. However, the response is not that fast. "Typing..." appears below my text for a solid two minutes, before disappearing without a reply following. Moments later, Jin starts typing again, and the reply finally comes with a ping.

< Pink mama - 3:17
So he told you... Are you sure you want to know? I mean I don't think it's a good idea, Kookie... >

< 3:17
Please. >