XVI

My shirt drops on the floor as I burst out laughing at every one of Jimin's complaints.

"JEON JUNGKOOOOOOOK!" He shouts with his fists clenched tight and his head thrown back, as if he was howling.

I laugh even harder, amused by how desperate he is. Once I am left only with my underwear, I turn around to face him with an evil grin. His pouting face creates an obscene contrast with his half naked body, and especially the giant bulge sneaking out of his pants, throbbing against the fabric of his black boxers. When he notices me looking at him, his expression changes.

"Fine, I'll take care of it myself then." He declares.

Jimin smoothly removes his pants and underwear at once and throws them on the floor. I stare at his naked body, his smooth fair skin making my mouth water. He seductively spreads his toned legs wide apart without an effort, exposing himself to me completely.

"Oh my god, Jimin..." I gasp, at loss for words.

I sit on the couch to watch him better as he slowly explores his own body with his fingertips from his collarbone, to his chest, and all the way down to his lower stomach. I hold my breath as his hand hovers around his twitching cock, and he teases me by dodging it to caress his thighs. His curvy, gorgeous thighs. Finally, he gently takes himself into his right hand, his thumb drawing small circles on the tip. I take my eyes off that magnificent view to look at his face, and notice that he's staring right at me. Right into my fucking soul. My underwear suddenly starts to feel too tight as well.

I fall back to sink into the couch as I watch him pump his fist up and down on his length, already wet with pre-cum

I fall back to sink into the couch as I watch him pump his fist up and down on his length, already wet with pre-cum. He smirks and throws his head on the pillow, letting out a moan of pleasure that makes my head spin.

"Aren't you gonna join me?" He simpers.

My breaths get louder and heavier. I try to articulate without taking my eyes off him.

"No... I'm enjoying the view."

His eyes dive into mine and a wide grin appears on his face.

"Fine, then I guess I have no choice."

He holds out his middle finger, and my attempt at a laughter is suppressed by an aroused pant. He slightly parts his pink lips and sticks out his tongue to lick the finger, before inserting it along with his index finger inside his mouth and sucking on them. When his upper body dives into the pillows to lift his hips, I immediately guess what he's about to do. I'm fucked.

Jimin's hand makes its way down the bedsheets under his back to appear under his hips. His two soaking wet fingers start teasing around his entrance. I am completely bewitched by him, all of him. He slides one of his fingers inside, which makes him close his eyes and twitch with desire. He starts thrusting into himself, scattering a series of breathless moans through the air. When his second finger plunges into him, he arches his back in pleasure and his head falls back, teeth clenched hard against the pillow to try and suppress his cries of pleasure.