VII

Someone told me my fanfic was a mix of fluff, feels, frustration and fucks and I think that's the most accurate description I could ever give.
Thanks for the support, feel free to leave a comment ~

Enjoy!

____________________________

We get out of the bar and into my car, completely worn out from the adrenaline of our karaoke night. We look at each other and burst out laughing, remembering everything that just happened.

"I can't believe you had so many women line up to get your number." I laugh.

"I can't believe you grabbed my ass in front of them and told them to piss off."

"I should stop drinking so much. Never coming back to this bar again. But it's fine, their faces were priceless. Worth it."

He lets out a cute giggle as I start up the car. The closer we get to his house, the sadder he gets. I pretend not to notice and keep a serious expression, even though it's hard to stop myself from smiling. We finally arrive in front of his house. He stares at me for a solid ten seconds, clearly hoping I'll understand his telepathy. I know exactly what he wants, but it's too funny seeing him try so hard. I'm such a sadistic fuck, his needy expression is so adorable I can't help but want to tease him.

Disappointed, he softly kisses me and starts opening the door as slowly as possible. He then gets out of the car at an even more prolonged pace, giving me all the time in the world to shamelessly stare at his glorious behind. He turns around and pouts as he closes the door, still intensely sending me messages with his eyes. I can't hold my laughter in anymore.

"Do you want me to-"

"Abso-fucking-lutely." He interrupts me, opening the door to his house. "I thought you'd never ask. Come in."

I laugh and park my car before going inside. I'm excited about spending the night with him and clearly so is he. I smile at him as I walk past him, my body lightly brushing against his. He bites his lip at the contact. I need to make myself clear.

"But no sex." I declare.

"Alri- wait what?"

He starts complaining and I try my best to ignore his devilishly cute pout. Reluctantly, he gives up, holds my hand and leads me to his room. I can't help but smile at the sight of his king sized bed. He must feel lonely at night... or not.

"I don't have any clothes to sleep in though." I inform him.

"Hoooow unfortunate." He mocks.

Guess I'll be sleeping in my underwear then. What a devil. Jimin sits on his bed and gets comfortable as he stares at me with a smile.

"I'll just watch from here." He says.

His eyes start studying me from head to toe, and I start to undress in a very fast, not sexy at all manner. Thirty seconds later, left only with my boxers, I gather all my clothes and carefully place them on the small table near his bed. I look at his disappointed expression as he gets up from the bed.

"You're no fun. Let me show you how it's done."

He promptly grabs my hand and pulls me close to him, then all of a sudden he spins around and pushes me on the bed. I shift my weight to my elbows so I can look at him. Still standing up, he quickly removes his shoes before leaning towards me. I am paralyzed, unable to look anywhere else.

He slowly removes his jacket and throws it on the floor. He then starts to unbutton his shirt in such a seductive way, leaving me completely in awe as I follow each button with my eyes. He slightly tucks down the right side of his shirt, revealing a flash of his smooth skin. I stare at his shoulder and slowly progress to his collarbone, then his nipples and finally his toned abs, as he completely takes the shirt off. I am bewitched by him. His beauty overwhelms me. He starts caressing his upper body with his fingertips, travelling down to the outline of his pants. I hold my breath as he unbuttons them and opens the zipper.